|Item Weight||14.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.1 x 3.5 x 5.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||30-825|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Warranty: Stanley warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life against deficiencies in material and workmanship.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.80 shipping
Stanley 30-825 25-Foot-by-1-Inch LeverLock Tape Rule
|Price:||$13.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Trust Stanley to deliver the tape rule that's right for you. See product details.
See the full line of Stanley tape rules.
About Stanley LeverLock Tape Systems
Designed for home improvement and everyday use, LeverLock tape systems provide innovative features at an attractive price, all while maintaining Stanley's commitment to quality and performance. Featuring a 20-percent smaller rounded bi-material case to improve functionality, increase comfort and help prevent the tape from slipping out of the user's hand, LeverLock tape rules includes a slip-resistant rubber grip and a rubberized blade-locking lever. A red blade lock override button allows the tape to be used in two modes. When the button is set with the locked padlock icon pushed out, the blade will not retract unless the user depresses the black lever on the bottom of the tape rule case. When the button is set with the unlocked padlock icon pushed out, the blade extends and retracts freely.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The actual tape seem to be much cheaper now. My 30' tape only lasted a couple months before it tore and wound itself up inside the case. I then purchased the 25' thinking it would be a thicker more sturdy tape. It was not.
2. The new rounded, "futuristic egg" looking design is just goofy looking.
3. The actual lever mechanism is too weak. You can't even set the tape down while it's extended because it's own weight is enough to press the lever and make the tape retract. What a glaring design flaw. Stanley should be embarrassed.
4. I guess their solution to this was to add a little red button that will lock the lever and not allow it to be depressed. Maybe it seemed like a good idea to the design engineer that came up with it, but to real people using this tape in the real world it is simply an unwanted extra step in the process of trying to use this tape. That stupid button was always getting accidentally engaged and was a constant source of irritation. I ended up just cutting it off with a razor knife.
5. Why does Stanley continue to refuse to offer a "Fat Max" version of the LeverLock? Do they think us LeverLock users have no need for a wider, more sturdy tape? Are they really that out of touch?
If you can find an older style LeverLock tape maybe on ebay or something then get it. (They were more square shaped and most often seemed to be in colors of neon green or bright orange.Read more ›
it gets a 5 star rating. This new design has a plastic lump
below the belt hook which makes it a 2 hand operation to hook
it to your pants pocket . By nature of design it wore the fabric
to shreds on my new carhartt bibs in 2 days. It has other problems
, the botton to lock the lever open was changing position during
use. STANLEY DONT DUMP YOUR OLD DESIGN
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product arrived in a timely manner, and lived up to my expectations. I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5, because of my own lack of information. Read morePublished 6 days ago by vrugg
I have been researching these tapes in the big box stores. The were out the tape measures that have the features I want. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Cindy T.
As a long time user of the old style leverlocks I really wonder what the folks at Stanley were thinking when they decided to make this new style that is a triumph of artsy design... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Happy RV'er
These have stood up to lots of abuse....use it daily and my go to tape measurePublished 8 months ago by Scott F