- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 4 x 3.1 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0159W9O5K
- Item model number: 10-02286-004
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (35 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #129,404 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stanley Classic Vacuum Water Bottle, Stainless Steel, 25 oz
|Price:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.01 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel won't rust. Naturally BPA-free
- Vacuum insulation keeps drinks iced 36 hours or cold 11 hours
- Insulated two-stage lid fills, drinks and cleans easily
- Leak proof and fully packable
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Pack and travel with confidence.
Never lose your cap.
Easy Clean Lid
Insulated two-stage lid fills, drinks, and cleans easily.
Vacuum insulation keeps drinks iced up to 48 hours or cold up to 13 hours.
Stanley Products are warranted to be free from any defect in workmanship or materials and to be thermally efficient - for life.
The Stanley brand has a rich 100+ year history. Born from inventor William Stanley Jr. who invented the all-steel vacuum bottle we know and love today.
Rugged and Durable. 18/8 stainless steel won't rust and is naturally BPA-free.
|Item Dimensions||3.1 x 4 x 11.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.04 pounds|
|Item Weight||1.01 pounds|
|Material Type||18/8 stainless steel|
|Shipping Weight||1.1 pounds|
Iced water 36 hours. Protect your water from the heat outside with the classic vacuum water bottle. Relying on the same double wall vacuum insulation used in our classic vacuum bottles, your drinks stay cold 11 hours or iced for 36. A true road warrior, this water bottle is car-cup compatible making it the perfect Copilot through even the longest and hottest days.
Top Customer Reviews
- I love how well it keeps drinks cold, it does what it claims!
- The cap bends back & holds away from your face without coming back to hit you when you take a drink, a nice design.
- have not had any leaks or sweating on the bottle.
- the stainless steel finish is beautiful & holding up well, even when dropped.
- the dual design lid makes filling it with ice & water very easy.
- with the cap in place the band connection from lid to bottle makes a convenient carting loop for one finger carry.
- this size is not too big but just right, especially with lots of ice in it.
Not so Good:
- I wish the drinking spout was larger, I think it would make drinking easier for me at least.
Overall it's great and I'd certainly buy it again.
If you've ever gone through life wanting to feel more adventurous, brave, and just outright rugged, this is the water bottle for you. It doesn't matter if you hike through the forests of Oregon looking for Bigfoot, or just walk to your mailbox. Carry this water bottle with you and suddenly you feel like you can slay the dragon, conquer the world, and get your best time on Rainbow Road in Mario Kart.
Drinks stay cold for hours and hours. I keep this bad boy/girl (I won't assume its gender) next to my bed at night filled with ice and water. When I wake up in the morning, BAM! I'm treated to a refreshing mouthful of ice water thanks to Stanley. It's that's good.
Easy to clean, easy to fill, and fits like Cinderella's slipper in your car cupholder. Every time I drive somewhere and bring this with me, I'm off to the ball.
And it's super durable. Notice I didn't just say, "durable". It deserves the same adjective as the Man of Steel. It's SUPER durable. You can drop this bottle anywhere and it'll simply look at you like you tucked it in for a nap. It's not sweating a few dents. Ever wonder what Pat Benatar's song, "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" is about? It's about this water bottle.
Real talk, get this water bottle. I've been using it for months and for the first time in over 40 years I found a hair on my chest. Coincidence? I think not. Thanks Stanley.