|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.1 x 2.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||J1204EF|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Stanley Proto J1204EF Combination Wrench Short 1/8 6 Point
|Price:||$25.68 + $6.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Special heat-treated alloy steel permits slim shanks for strength and durability.
- Box ends incorporate the TorquePlus system
- Ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners
- helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Corrosion resistant and easy to clean surfaces.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
FEATURES:•Stain finish provides corrosion resistance and a slip resistant grip. •6 Point Box end allows wrench to fastener contact area which helps prevent rounding of the fastener. •Compact shank design and short length for maximum access in confined spaces. •15° angled offset box end helps keep shank clear of obstructions. •Standard Open End
From the Manufacturer
Stanley Proto combination wrenches are engineered to be more efficient and stronger than ever. Proto engineers continually work to create wrenches that grip tighter and let users apply more torque without fear of fastener damage. All are coated or plated to be durable and corrosion resistant.