Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Stanley SHP2150 2150 psi Electric Pressure Washer ..." and save 44% off the $218.98 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Stanley SHP2150 2150 psi Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Gun, Wand, Hose, Nozzles & High Pressure Foam Cannon, Yellow, Medium
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH PRESSURE FOAMER INCLUDED: The specially designed detergent bottle doubles as a high pressure foamer to get tough stuff loose or remove deep-down stains.
- POWERFUL CLEANING FORCE: Perfect for siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs, garbage cans, animal cages and more.
- LEAKPROOF CONNECTIONS: Professional grade brass garden hose connector and 22mm connections. The connection of choice for professional level accessories.
- ATTACHMENTS FOR MOST COMMON PROJECTS: Pressure washer gun, pressure washer wand, 25 foot high pressure hose, foam cannon/detergent tank, 4 quick connect nozzles and o-ring replacement kit.
- WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Your new pressure washer is covered with a 2 year limited warranty. Contact customer support anytime for the lifetime of the electric pressure washer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Stanley Electric Pressure Washers
Performance In Action
Best In Class Features.
- 2,150 PSI
- Foam cannon included
- Professional grade brass garden hose connectors
- 25 foot soft flexible high pressure hose
- 43 times the pressure of a 7 GPM garden hose
- 80% less water savings over a 7 PSI garden hose
- 2 year limited warranty
Included Foam Cannon
Blast a thick layer of activating soap on to cars, siding and anything else needing a deep cleaning. Just rinse clean after the foam does it's work.
2150 PSI Cleaning Power
The most powerful electric pressure washer with the Stanley name. Perfect tool for cleaning siding, decks, cement, Pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
Popular Accessories Included
4 - Quick Connect Nozzles (0°– Red. 15°– Yellow, 25°– Green & 40°– White), Zinc Steel Lance, Spray Gun, O-Ring Replacement Kit and Soft PVC High Pressure Hose.
Brass Garden Hose Adaptor
Professional grade brass garden hose connector and 22mm connections.
|Stanley SHP1600 electric pressure washer||Stanley SHP1900 electric pressure washer||Stanley SHP2000 electric pressure washer||Stanley SHP2150 electric pressure washer||Stanley SLP2050 electric pressure washer|
|PSI||1,600 PSI||1,900 PSI||2,000 PSI||2,150 PSI||2,050 PSI|
|Hose Length||20 Foot Soft Flexible||20 Foot Soft Flexible||30 Foot Soft Flexible||25 Foot Soft Flexible||25 Foot Soft Flexible|
|Power Cord Length||35 Foot||35 Foot||35 Foot||35 Foot||35 Foot|
|Included Nozzles||Variable Spray||High/Low & Turbo||0°, 25°, Soap & Rotary||0°, 15°, 25° & 40°||0°, 15°, 25°, Soap & Rotary|
|Soap Dispenser||None||28oz Tank||48oz Tank||28oz Foam Cannon||28oz Tank|
|Mobility||N/A||Wheels||Wheels||Wheels||Cart With Wheels|
|Power Switch||Knob||Knob||Knob||Knob||Push Button|
|Gallons per Minute with 0° tip (max)||1.3||1.3||1.4||1.4||1.4|
Compare with similar items
"The STANLEY SHP2150 comes with our best professional-style pressure washer gun, zinc steel pressure washer wand with quick-coupler nozzle fitting, aluminium swivel garden hose adapter, 25 foot, soft flexible high pressure hose, 35’ power cord featuring Auto-Reset GFCI module and 4 different Quick Change (QC) pressure washer nozzles. (1) Normal high-pressure cleaning, attach the 25 degree (Green) nozzle tip for a “fan” spray. (2) The 0 degree (Red) for a concentrated “pencil-point” high-pressure spray. (3) The Rotary/Turbo nozzle for tough jobs to increase the effective pressure spray up to 50%. (4) Use the low pressure spray Soap (Black) nozzle tip which automatically activates the detergent tank for easy detergent application while cleaning. Detergent is pulled from the onboard 48 oz. detergent tank (always use a pressure washer safe detergent). Remove the detergent take and attach the quick connect foam cannon nozzle to cover any object in thick sudsy layer of cleaning foam. The Total Stop System (TSS) which automatically shuts off the pressure washer when trigger is not engaged to prolong the life of the pump. As The STANLEY SHP2150 is certified by CSA International for safety. Like all dependable STANLEY products this pressure washer is has a 2 year warranty and easy to reach customer service available by online chat, email or phone located in the United States. Features & Benefits: 28 oz. High Pressure Foam Cannon (PW4620590) Brass Garden Hose Adapter (PW4221580) Professional style heavy duty spray gun (PW4221420) Zinc Steel spray wand with brass quick change release (PW3400960)) 25 foot soft flexible high pressure hose with M22 connections (PW4221550) 35 foot cord featuring an auto-reset GFCI plug (PW4221160) Quick Connect Nozzle 0 ̊ – Red (PW4221430) Quick Connect Nozzle 25 ̊ – Green (PW4221450) Quick Connect Nozzle 15 ̊ – Yellow (PW4221440) Quick Connect Nozzle 40 ̊ – White (PW4221460) O-Ring Replacement Kit (PW909383SS) K Gun Holster (PW4220040) L Nozzle Tray (PW4220050) Best In Class Features: 2150 Max PSI High pressure foam cannon Brass garden hose adapter Soft Flexible high pressure hose Soft spray gun Quick release cord hook 2-Year limited warranty"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using it primarily as a car washer, small area pavement cleaner, house washer (w/o blowing off the paint/siding) and with miscellaneous jobs around the property. Unit is totally silent when trigger is not in use.
Grab a few quick release and bleed valves to make setup/teardown go that much quicker.
4 stars for now, will update to 5 if still working after 12 months.
- Warranted by AR Blue. I'm assuming it is manufactured by them as well
- Decent pressure. I will be able to measure this once I get the correct quick connect adapters
- Easy to store
- Quiet (compared to gas)
- Wand, lance, hose, and foam cannon use standard M22 and 1/4" quick connect fittings
- Unit mostly made of plastic
- The wheels roll very bumpy due to plastic construction
- Has a cheap feel overall
- No detergent tank. Use the foam cannon instead, but I'd rather not use a foam cannon for some applications
- Lags at times between pulling trigger and getting full water pressure
- Wand holder keeps popping off
- *Aftermarket 50ft hose leaked at connections
- Foam cannon works okay. My DUSICHIN foam cannon works much better.
- GPM (Gallons Per Minute) not high enough for amazing foam. I will measure to see how accurate the GPM rating is. Supposedly 1.4 GPM.
*Will check on my other pressure washer to see if it's an issue with unit construction or if the hose just has the wrong size o-rings.
Overall it works well but doesn't feel like it's built well. I purchased this unit because of the Stanley name and knowing they have great support. I think I would prefer a unit that puts out around 1.8GPM for faster work.
The picture shows where I wrote "Hi" with the power-washer and you can see the difference in the section already cleaned next to it. (Yes, I know, pretty bad, but a hose just never did more than remove normal dirt.)
Just for fun, I tried it on some old anti-freeze stains on my concrete driveway with just water... GONE IN SECONDS!!
Easy to assemble right from the box. Take time to read the instructions. Certain situations are designed to cause the unit to shut down while spraying. This is part of it's self-protection mechanism to avoid internal damage..This happened to me a couple of times but after releasing the trigger and counting to 5 the unit fired up right away and I was on my way again. If I had not read the instructions, I might have thought the unit was defective. It isn't.
Suggest ordering an extra foam cannon. I will use one with my car wash solution and the second with Simple Green for degreasing the garage floor and other cleaning jobs that require a harsher detergent (e.g. patio decking). I don't want to have any residue of a harsher detergent in the cannon's tank when I go to clean my cars. Also suggest purchasing and extra set of Quick Connect Nozzles. These really "pop out" when you go to remove them and I almost lost one down a drain. They are cheap insurance against loss. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an electric power washer. Powerful, light weight, and easy to use.
Most recent customer reviews
The pressure is great for washing cars, I use it with a chemical guys foam cannon and make thick...Read more
Stanley as always is the best!