|Item Weight||5.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.9 x 1.1 x 5.1 inches|
|Item model number||TRA706T|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TRA706T|
|National Stock Number||5315-01-397-7513|
Stanley Sharpshooter Staples, 3/8 Inch Leg Length, 1000/Box (TRA706T)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for insulation jobs.
- Can be used for carpet underlaying and roofing felt.
- For Use with Stanley Bostitch SharpShooter Tacker (TR150)
- For heavy duty stapling jobs such as insulation, carpet under laying and roofing felt
- Color-coded packaging makes size and product selection a cinch
- Sturdy plastic packaging reduces staple breakage
- Heavy Duty ¿ Narrow Crown ¿ fits TR100, TR200, TRE500 series, PHT150, PHT250 and Arrow® T-50
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 3/8" Heavy-Duty Staples are perfect for stapling jobs such as insulation, carpet under laying and roofing felt. The color-coded packaging makes the size and product selection a cinch and the sturdy plastic packaging reduces staple breakage.
From the Manufacturer
For heavy duty stapling jobs such as insulation, carpet under laying and roofing felt. Color-coded packaging makes size and product selection a cinch. Sturdy plastic packaging reduces staple breakage. Heavy Duty ¿ Narrow Crown ¿ fits TR100, TR200, TRE500 series, PHT150, PHT250 and Arrow® T-50.
Compare with similar items
Officemate Standard Staples, 210 per strip, 20 Sheets Capacity, 5,000 per Box (91900)
Swingline Staples, S.F. 4, Premium, 1/4" Length, 210 Per Strip, 5,000/Box (S7035450)
Swingline 35550 Optima High-Capacity Staples, 3/8" Leg (Box of 2500)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.06 x 1.94 x 5.12 in||2.16 x 4.33 x 0.91 in||1.3 x 4.3 x 1.8 in||3 x 3.8 x 1 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also like the little plastic case they come in. It's not too big but should keep all the staples together. Great buy for the money if you don't need longer staples and these fit your tool.