- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 2.4 x 4.1 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01CK0YTRW
- Item model number: NTLR
- Customer Reviews: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,675 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Stan's Race Sealant - 32 oz.
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.04 (23%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Faster sealing capabilities to keep you rolling
- Seals larger punctures to get you home or to the finish line
- Ride the widest range of conditions and temperatures
- Safe for the environment / Comprised of natural materials
- Twice the sealing crystals compared to the standard sealant
- Will clog all valves and injectors instantly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The racing version of Stan's legendary sealant, this proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing mica crystals, plus a special "XL" crystal, is capable of sealing even larger punctures. Whether you need all the help you can get for the race, or just need an extra boost of confidence going down the single track, Stan's Race Sealant is will do the trick.Features: Faster sealing capabilities to keep you rolling Seals larger punctures to get you home or to the finish line Ride the widest range of conditions and temperatures Safe for the environment / Comprised of natural materials Twice the sealing crystals compared to the standard sealant "XL" crystals and standard crystals combine to seal larger punctures Premium low-viscosity latex coats the tire's sidewalls for quicker sealing
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
52 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like Stans, but am sticking with the regular sealant.
I decided to try Stan's Race Sealant, and it worked beautifully on the first try.
So far, no flats, even though I ride over plenty of hazards every day.
Note: This is designed to seal so well, that they warn you not to inject it through the valve. It must be poured directly into the tire.