Stansport Coffee Press - Tritan - Bpa Free, Black, One Size
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Weight||0.73 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 800 ML capacity for gourmet coffee anywhere
- Just add coffee grounds, hot water, steep, press and pour
- Extra strong tritan carafe
- BPA Free
- Ideal for home, outdoor living or camping
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Stansport French Press Coffee Maker
Gourmet coffee anywhere with the Stansport French Press. With a 800ML capacity (27oz) capacity, it is perfect for camping, RVs, backpacking or home. Extra strong tritan carafe won't break when dropped, is BPA Free, and lighter than glass.
The Perfect Cup of Coffee
1) Add 2tbsp fresh grounds per cup of coffee. Adjust to taste.
2) Add water just before boiling, or let boiling water sit for a minute to keep from scorching the coffee.
3) Stir gently, let steep for 3-4 minutes. Or longer to taste.
4) Slowly press plunger down and pour.
5) Enjoy your perfect cup of coffee!
Perfect For Travel, Camping, or Home
The Stansport French Press is made of strong triton (BPA free) plastic carafe. Glass carafe french press coffee makers can break when dropped, while the Stansport French Press carafe is stronger and more durable than glass carafe models.
Perfect for camping, outdoor living, RV travel, and home.
Nothing beats waking up to a cup of strong fragrant coffee! Our coffee press churns out nearly a liter of coffee and doesn't require a filter Ideal for outdoor use it's constructed of a durable shock-resistant polymer
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : 278
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : November 1, 2011
- Manufacturer : Stansport
- ASIN : B0067MKN8O
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#494,250 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #208 in Coffee Presses
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Does what it is intended to do.
Seems to be sturdy enough.
Easy to pack with my other camping gear.
Capacity sufficient for my one 20oz daily cup of coffee allotment.
Little or no coffee grounds in the finished brew. (no more than I might typically get in my home drip coffee maker)
Better than getting stuck with instant or freeze dried coffee when camping, since I don't need to make a percolator pot full like others might choose to do.
Seems to be a weaker brew than my home drip coffee maker, even when increasing the suggested steeping time, and even using more coffee grinds. For some reason I was under the impression that a french press would give a full flavored, robust cup of coffee. This one produces a end result that is noticeably 'lighter' than the brew my home coffee maker delivers. Maybe because my home coffee maker has a BOLD setting that I always use?
Again, great cheap option for camp coffee. Would NEVER suggest for daily drinking at home or office.
That being said, it does function as a French press should and isn't bad for the price, just be prepared to drink grounds.
Top reviews from other countries
No sé si me llegó un modelo defectuoso o así sean todas, pero la tuve que regresar ya que no me servía.