|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.9 x 2.8 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||10361|
|Manufacturer Part Number||10361|
|OEM Part Number||10361|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stant 10361 Radiator Cap - 20 PSI
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$14.88 (60%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A faulty radiator cap can cause your car to boil-over at a lower temperature
- The SWIV-EL design allows the cap to be installed and removed much easier than conventional radiator caps
- Meets Original Equipment specifications
- Made from premium materials
- Designed to function on open cooling systems and overflow reservoir type systems
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The radiator cap is often overlooked in common engine overheating problems. It is designed to add pressure to the cooling system and increase the boiling point like grandma's pressure cooker. A faulty radiator cap can cause your car to boil-over at a lower temperature, but is an easy and inexpensive D-I-Y repair. The Stant SWIV-EL radiator cap design allows the cap to be installed and removed much easier than conventional radiator caps, because the shell of the cap rotates independently from the upper sealing gasket, stem and bottom plate. The octagonal shape is easier to grip than the round OEM design, and is designed to function on open cooling systems and overflow reservoir type systems. Stant offers a wide variety of radiator cap styles and applications for U.S. and import cars, light trucks, HD trucks, racing, off-road and ag equipment