BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on October 6, 2016
MY REVIEW IS BASED ON DJ USE... too delicate of a touch needed to not have the platter halt with cue. I could deal with that but the thing that really annoys me (and it's my fault for not paying attention) is there is not a lift lever for the tone arm. It worked when I needed a budget turntable but even a $70 crappy turntables have that lift lever so why can't this?
on July 18, 2015
Before I bought this, I should have realized that it didn't have a remote tone arm control. You have to lift the arm manually with a finger hook that is really imprecise. Tone arm cartridge setting is heavier than I'm used to; minimum 2 grams vs. 1.5, but the important thing is that it sounds and works good in this era of DJ turntables.
on March 8, 2015
If the T62 doesnt sound incredible, you may want to check your speakers or amp. Sounds so good, Ive heard vinyl played on Technics and the sound is no better. Dont overthink it, just get it you will be happy.
on December 9, 2013
I'm not a DJ, nor do I scratch. I got this because I wanted an inexpensive direct drive turntable. I got sick of belts wearing out and warble caused by stretched out belts. This unit delivers well for plain old listening. And it seems like it will last a long time. Better than my belt drive systems. One thing to note is than you need a preamplifier if you plan on using this in a classic analog system.
on August 19, 2017
good for playback but if you want to dj or scratch the motor is way too weak. like i said though if you are a listener and not an entertainer this is a great turntable
on January 20, 2013
I got this record player just for playing discs at home. I'm not a professional DJ but it's been great for my purposes. It looks a lot cooler than the old fashioned players too I think. I do wish it had a rigid dust cover. This mainly because of our intrepid cats and baby though. We need to figure out a way of keeping it safe in a cabinet of some type that is still easily accessible.
on August 3, 2017
Great turntable!
on September 11, 2017
nice turntable
on February 23, 2017
I have a hundred great classic albums.. my old player was locked up and the V15 cartridge was damaged.. I was quite surprised at the results of this player....
I paid more in 71 for the quality I got out of this player.. it's great
on March 18, 2017
After months of searching, finally picked up a set. From DVS to vinyl, these are amazing. The feel, the look, amd the sound. Highly pleased.