Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Staples Mesh Desk Set, Office Manager, 5 1/4 H x 5 1/2 W x 5 D inches - Black
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

VINE VOICEon November 26, 2010
Works great for small stuff, but doesn't really hold very much stuff. It holds the regular square post-its and a few envelopes. If you have a lot to hold, you will want something larger.
on February 12, 2011
We needed a small organizer in our spare bedroom for bills and receipts. Maybe a place to write some notes to remember stuff (like PAY THE BILLS) LOL! I did my research, but found that most organizers were too big for our small desk.
When I found this one I was a little concerned it might be too small. Turns out it was perfect for the job. It will hold twenty or so bills, another little slot for receipts, a drawer for paper clips, etc..., AND a perfect little spot for post it notes! The back slot holds all my pens/highlighters. This is a great LITTLE organizer,very functional and looks nice too!
on January 9, 2013
This Staples Mesh Desk Set is stylish, layout of where everything goes is smart and efficiently placed. Works much better than having just a pen and pencil cup. Very good buy and if you are thinking about it, then get one!
on January 12, 2013
This product lived up to my expectations. I am very happy with it so far and have no reason to believe that I will need to return it for any reason. It matches the photo and description and I have no complaints.
on March 9, 2013
It has a strong structure, so I believe I'll keep it for a long time.
I found myself satisfied with the space, but I would enjoy it more if it had a big box instead of two divisors for papers.
on March 17, 2013
Compact, sturdy, easily accessible, nice looking. I particularly like the slanted surface for a sticky note pad (which I could never before find). Good value for the money.
on April 22, 2014
I ordered a desk treadmill, I work from home. I just needed something small for the 2-4 hours out of 8 that I am using the desk treadmill. Does serve its purpose.
on February 24, 2014
This item is well made, although a bit smaller than I thought it would be. I would like this exact style made a little bit larger.
on January 19, 2013
This is a terrific organizer for your desk! Puts all your needed office items in one spot and saves the rest of your desk!
on April 29, 2013
this is exactly what I needed for my desk and it does the trick. keep everything neat and organized. Is made well.