Star From Afar The Christmas DARKER SKIN TONE - Christmas Advent Nativity For Kids - Great Christian or Catholic Gift For Children
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ADVENT CALENDAR: Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas with a gift that reveals the long history of the holiday
- HIDE AND SEEK GAME: The Christmas Star From Afar is hidden to create a fun and challenging hide-and-seek Christmas game for kids of all ages
- GREAT GIFT FOR CHRISTIAN AND CATHOLIC CHILDREN: Add a gift to the nativity scene set and it doubles as an advent calendar to countdown until Christmas
- COMPLETE NATIVTY FOR KIDS: This nativity set comes complete with the nativity, figurines, a book and detailed instructions
- CELEBRATE RELIGION: Makes a thoughtful and unique Christmas gift or stocking stuffer for men, women and children
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Star Kids Company creates toys and games that are both meaningful and playful. We desire to inspire children and to spark their curiosity and creativity.
The Christmas Star From Afar
Start a New Family Tradition and Follow the Star.
Follow the Star
Celebrate the True Meaning of Christmas
Help your children reconnect with the TRUE meaning of Christmas this year!
Start a New Family Tradition
A Flexible Family Tradition
The Star From Afar can easily be combined with any current Christmas traditions you made have
Play all the way until Epiphany if your family celebrates that holiday
Already have a Christmas elf? Have your elf do the hiding for the kids!
Hide candy with your star, like an advent calendar
You don’t have to play the game the whole month! Start a few days before Christmas or even the day before for very young kids
Celebrate The True Meaning Of Christmas
Optional Scripture for your hide-n-seek fun
25 NIV bible verses at the back of the book
write the verse on a piece of paper, roll it into a scroll, and hide it with your star!
Star From Afar scripture cards are also available ( sold separately)
A Tradition For The Whole Family
Start off by reading the book as a family
Kids will know mom and dad are in on the fun
Take turns hiding the star, let the younger ones have a chance to be the hider
Don’t worry if you forget to hide the star one night! Because this is not a magical flying star it can be hidden later that day. Star From Afar is a NO PRESSURE tradition.
Pictured – Natalie Ard, Creative Director, reading with her kids