Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 286 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 299 reviews
on April 30, 2015
Great costume! Very comfortable! Light weight! Washed well. I got my son a large. He is 8 and wears a size 8 it was a little large but not uncomfortable.
on December 13, 2015
Perfect costume. Great for our little Luke!
on October 26, 2016
A few issues with this item: first, the packaging says (and picture shows) pants with boot tops, the costume we received is only pants-no boot tops; and second, the tunic had two rips in the top, but nowhere did it say it was used when purchasing, and there isn't enough time to send it back and order a new one before Halloween, so now I have to fix it myself. I realize for $12, not to expect top of the line quality, but I do expect, when I purchase something new, for it to be in new condition when I receive it.
review image review image review image review image
on November 8, 2016
I read the other reviews and was worried about the quality of this item, but I needed a Luke Skywalker costume quickly for Spirit Week at my son's school. I was pleasantly surprised that this was a decent Luke Skywalker costume, and most importantly my son loved it! Was it top quality material, no, but for $12.59, I think the material was perfectly fine and the costume will serve its purpose. My son is a tall, thin 7 year old and I ordered a medium size. The pants were a little big, but worked. Again, with all the bad reviews, I expected a horrible costume, but I was not disappointed at all. It's actually a good costume.
on June 27, 2017
Cute costume. Bought it for a friend who was taking her kids to Disney for the first time, and they wanted to go to the parks in costume. Lightweight materials were good for hot weather. HOWEVER, the little boy i bought this for was horribly disappointed in it at first. The packaging shows the little boy holding a lightsaber. (Packaging stated it did NOT come with lightsaber, but this little boy couldn't read the fine print yet.) My friend's child was looking all over for it... in the plastic packaging? On the floor? in the packaging? Behind him?... When i had to break it to him that there was no lightsaber, he just drooped to the floor in sadness and nearly went into a vegetation state. LOL - Saddest little jedi ever.
on October 15, 2016
I returned the first one I bought because it was missing the boot covers. They second one arrived without boot covers as well. I'm assuming there really aren't boot covers even tho the packaging says there are and the picture shows them. Although the rest of the costume is sufficient, I'm disappointed there's no boot covers and now I have to but boots/shoes that will match...
on June 19, 2015
My Son needed a costume for summer camp, he was so excited about his costume! Looks awesome.
on March 12, 2016
My son normally wears a size 5T. I ordered a size Small. He tried it on with no pants or shirt underneath because the plan is for him to wear this when we go to Disney in a month (I'll update after we get back on how it holds up and how he does with wearing it in warmer weather).

The pants fit him great (would be tight if he had shorts or pants on underneath). The waistband is elastic so it's not too tight or too loose. The length of the pants was perfect on him. There is some adjustments possible by pulling them up at the waist more or pushing down if needed. The shirt is very light weight material and very loose. I was very happy about this because he will be wearing this in Florida vs as a Halloween costume. If you putting this over a sweatshirt, it would still have plenty of room under the shirt.

There is a variation in the costume vs the picture. The picture shows brown shoe covers. Those are not attached to the pants and do not come with the costume. I am fine with this because that's one less thing I have to worry about when he wears it and he'll probably be wearing it with sandals or tennis shoes.
on December 13, 2015
My 5 year old is horrible about taking medicine. So we had a picture of this costume showing him the reward for completing his medicine over the next 2 weeks. Every spoonful he took was marked working up to getting the costume. Each spoonful went down easier than the last. This worked so well that by the end of the two weeks he could almost get the medicine for himself. And, the costume was a big hit. He wore it for the next 3 days non stop.
on December 19, 2016
Simple costume. Comes with shirt, pants, and belt that ties in the back. Typical of what you would find at any big box store. Medium was a little big on my average 6.5 year old. That was okay as it allowed him to wear clothes underneath while he was out trick or treating in the cold. Be aware that the picture (on line and on the package) shows boot covers, but the actual costume did not come with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.