Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-18 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on November 9, 2012
The clock is not big, but it size is perfect and compact for my room. The radio makes goo combination. But the most amazing for me was to hear the voices for the alarm. It was the perfect birthday gift
on January 2, 2013
My son this was the best of the best!! He loved it! He got this for Christmas and I thank you!!
on May 14, 2012
The clock is off by 3 hours it started off a couple on minutes and then got worse and worse. JUNK
on March 13, 2010
In the ad this clock looks HUGE (my fault for not reading the desc to find out the size) If I had known it was so small I would never have purchased it since the price was so high. It is cute & works good but for $50.00 it should have been bigger - it is worth about $20.00. My son loves it still.
on February 17, 2011
This was the biggest waste of money, EVER. I thought the alarm clock was going to be much larger then it was, thats my fault for not reading the fine print. The thing that really pisses me off it that I paid that much for an alarm clock, I got it for my husbands birthday and after I ordered it I found the same exact alarm clock at urban outfitters for $20. You can find it in other places besides here and for a much lesser price....
on December 27, 2011
It is very cute. It is exciting to have laying around for any Star Wars fan. The quality is not as great as I had hoped and it is difficult to figure out. Not worth the money in my opinion, but it is still cute.
on December 27, 2011
I purchased this as a gift and the recipient was very happy to receive the gift and immediately removed his previous alarm clock and changed it to this one. The sound effects are a nice touch for those who really like Star Wars.
on January 13, 2012
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for a very good friend. She went to use it and it didn't work. Had to return it to the seller and am waiting for a replacement.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.