Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Star Wars Darth Vader Pet Costume, Large" and save 63% off the $15.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Rubies Costume Star Wars Darth Vader Pet Costume
- Officially licensed Star Wars costume created in partnership with Lucas Films
- Includes headpiece, cape with belt, and chest piece jumpsuit with decorative stuffed arms; jumpsuit worn over pet's front legs
- Large fits a 20-inch chest, 22 inches neck to tail
- Suggested breeds: Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Scottish Terrier
- Rubie's offers fun costumes year-round for every member of the family
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now your favorite four-legged member of the family can join the fun. With a pet costume from Rubie's, dogs will be ready for parades, parties, or just having fun. Rubie's Costume Company has been creating costumes since 1950, of course they'd remember your pet.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Costumes Anytime & Party Supplies||Pro Impact Boxing||Amazon.com|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The glue holding up the "arms" was worn out and the arms were falling off.
- The lining under the foam decorative bits had completely split apart
- The side cape flats were 2x longer than pictured. They would have worked on my large dog.
- The cape doesn't sit right, and the strings were extremely uneven. One being about 6" while the other was around 13".
- The helmet was dented, bent and warped and came with no instruction on how it even goes on the dog's head.
Overall I'm having to leave the helmet behind (we're going to a pet halloween bash), the costume has been pinned in a dozen places, and the cape will need some serious adjustments.
Highly disappointed with this. Looked like it was probably sitting in a warehouse somewhere in the heat and forgotten about until it was ready to ship it.