Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 141-150 of 532 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 578 reviews
on February 1, 2014
the produce is great... loads of stars... will take you close to 3 hours if you do it randomly... much longer if you follow a star chart... the putty is more than sufficient to put up all the stars... the glow really bright initially for 5 minutes then kinda fade... but do last a good half hour atleast till they really fade away.... great surprises can be planned!
on November 14, 2012
This kit is absolutely beautiful. First of all, the product description hardly even does it justice. The stars glow very brightly and are so pretty. There are SO many stars (some of which are glittery!), galaxies, shooting stars, moons, planets and more! It also comes with two huge sheets of glowing star and moon stickers. I am a college student, and I have decked out my dorm with these, and everyone loves them! I highly recommend this set for anyone!
on December 29, 2013
Like everyone else, I wasn't expecting a ton of tiny stars and star stickers, but it looks perfect in my child's room. However, I was expecting enough putty to put up the stars they do give you. My advice, BUY PUTTY. I could only find blue putty, so the ceiling looks like it has blue chicken pox. So, buy your putty in advance. White putty, if you have a white ceiling.
on October 8, 2015
Overall a great product! And I'm super glad I bought it, they're extra bright and it doesn't even need to charge in light before it glows. I do think it should've came with maybe some sticky tack with how many of them there are.
on July 11, 2014
Very disappointing. The majority of stars were extremely tiny and difficult to put up. The plastic stars came with 'adhesive' that ran out about half way through putting them put. And, I was very skimpy with the adhesive. The stick up stars were difficult to remove and very tiny. Overall would not buy again or recommend.
on September 7, 2015
Unfortunately didn't take these out of the box until 35 days after purchase, only to discover that they don't glow. I have had them out several days and nights, but they have not started to glow yet, so I'm guessing they won't. :(
on October 7, 2015
Stars are glow and rather good size. However putty that is provided to attach to walls does not work. Stars falling down on sleeping child. Purchase double stick tape to make this work or legit putty that isn't dried up.
on June 25, 2016
They do not glow for very long, even after charged for a long time. They do glow really bright at first though, and my still like them, so three stars.
on May 4, 2016
Nice shapes but one little tiny pack of stick stuff not enough for all the stars PLUS I can not find it in any store to purchase more so I can finish the room. =(
on February 2, 2016
When I purchased this, the box on the picture said 750 pieces. I got a box that says 735 pieces. Now the box on the picture says 725 pieces.

Welcome to....the Twilight Zone.