- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 12.2 x 19 inches ; 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00OSMXHG0
- Item model number: ST-L130
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #77,242 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.49 shipping
Star Trek Retro Tech Backpack (Crowded Coop)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Toy
- Color: Grey
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Star Trek Retro Tech Backpack is the top of the line backpack for new recruits - tons of features and space-age materials make this the perfect go to for carrying all your daily essentials. Size: 19" H x 12.25" W x 8.85" D
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered this to use as a Stage Manager's backpack, so it needed to accommodate a 2" binder. Unfortunately, the front compartment flap doesn't open wide enough to easily fit a larger binder, so I ended up just using as a daily backpack instead. If the front flap opened wider, I think that a bigger binder would fit just fine, but as is, getting it in there is not an easy task. The two smaller side zippered pockets are frustrating because since they're curved, they're sometimes (okay, most of the time) hard to unzip. I do like the separate laptop compartment, the smaller front compartment, and the wide, padded straps.
I would recommend this backpack to any Star Trek lover who plans to use it for light duty. I don't think it would be suitable for someone who really needs to "live" out of it, like a stage manager does.
but over all its very cool