Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Set of 8 Star Wars Silicone Ice Trays / Chocolate Molds: Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, X-Wing Fighter, Millennium Falcon, R2-D2, Han Solo, Boba Fett, and Death Star
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% HIGH QUALITY DURABLE Food Grade Pure Silicone (No Plastic Fillers)
- SAFE FOR USE in Freezer, Fridge, Dishwasher and Oven. Heat Resistance up to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 8 DIFFERENT COLORED SILICONE TRAYS with Different Cool Shapes and Sizes
- THE PERFECT GIFT for Anyone of All Ages - An Absolute Fun Treat for the Kids
- CREATE YOUR OWN Novelty Chocolate, Candy, Ice Cubes, Jello, Crayons and Candles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Set of 8 Star Wars Silicone Ice Cube Molds | Candy Chocolate Baking Molds with Novelty Yoda Tray. Create Cake Toppers, Jello, Soaps, Candles and Bath Bombs - Best Gift with E-book
Star Wars Silicone Ice Trays/Chocolate Molds, Set of 6
KUDES 2-Pack Star Wars Death Star Silicone Sphere Ice Ball Maker Mold, Ice Mold Tray for Drinks (Blue)
Star Wars Darth Vader Silicone Ice Tray / Chocolate Mold
Star wars Jedi Master Yoda Silicone Birthday Chocolate Candy Mold Ice Tray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.49|
|Sold By||EO Outlets||KATCHY||Kiwifun||Leegoo||Zone51||lukestoychest|
|Material Type||Silicone||Food grade silicone||Other||Silicone||Nonstick||Silicone|
- Our high quality molds are made from 100% food grade pure silicone (contain NO plastic fillers). - Very durable, flexible, shatter and heat resistance and will last after many repeated uses. - FDA approved, Non-toxic and BPA free making it safe for everyone - Easy to Use, Easy to Clean and Easy to Fill - Perfect for parties for making ice cubes, chocolate, jello, candy, candles, fondant and crayons - Your kids will have hours of unlimited fun in the kitchen with you. Once you're done, double the fun by enjoying the treats that you made with them. - Surprise your family and friends with your creativity! Packages includes: 8 pieces of Ice Cube Tray.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The molds were very easy to use and very easy to clean. I ran them through the dishwasher (top shelf) and they came out perfectly fine (even with heated dry). The molds are pretty small with a couple exceptions - the "frozen Han Solo" and R2D2 have a larger mold and then smaller molds included. The rest feature smaller molds, but none of them so small that they don't allow you to get a pretty darn cool piece of chocolate (or ice if that's your intent). Everything pops out of them easily and I didn't have any broken pieces.
Don't fill the Death Star all the way. When the water freezes, it will expand, break open the mold, and also leak out of the top.
The trays don't all stack well, so you'll need to make room on your freezer shelves, if you fill up all of them at once. They're also somewhat flimsy, but all silicone trays are like that. Some of them have small areas that can break easily when you take them out of the tray. Give them a minute (R2D2, x-wing) before removing the ice and be careful, as you push them out.
The death star does need to be filled all the way up, but mine deformed a bit with the expanding ice, making in no longer seal.
The whole set is okay for short term use.