- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Finejewelers when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code R2EZHHD9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Sale:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Guaranteed Authentic from the Star K designer line
- Star K. Designs are exclusive and protected by Copyright Laws
- Lifetime Warranty exclusively offered by Finejewelers
- High End Jewerly Box and Gift Packaging
- Width: 7.00 mm Length: 7.00 mm
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This alluring Original Star K Square Cut 7mm Classic Earring Studs, crafted in 925 Sterling Silver. This attractive design is set with 2 stones prong set . This product measures 7.00 mm wide, 7.00 mm long. Designer: Star K - This beautiful design, is part of the exclusive Star K. jewelry collection. Star K. designs are copyrighted, so please be aware of cheap imitations selling online. Only original Star K. creations are made using the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, backed by an exclusive Lifetime Warranty. Warranty: - This item is covered by our exclusive Silver Shield Lifetime Warranty. This exclusive lifetime coverage is offered ONLY by us so please shop with confidence, our quality is guaranteed for life!
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 5 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005XEFX8C
- Item model number: 304979
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 21, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stark|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Gem Type||Cubic zirconia|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
Top Customer Reviews
My girlfriend was really blown away. She loved the earrings and does not take them off.
This was a really great purchase, perfect gift and the price is really hard to beat.
The packaging really makes these a nice gift! The product itself is quite nice as well. They are holding up well and we haven't had any issues with the backs yet. The sapphires have a nice clear, bright blue color (AS PICTURED). I don't think natural stones would work well with this shape and size but these created stones look very nice. Anyone that knows sapphires will know they are created... those that don't know (most people) will think you spent a fortune, especially if they saw the packaging.
Anyway, at this price they are very nice. I only wish they were also offered in a smaller size so they could be worn in a secondary piercing hole as well. Buyers should be aware of the large size when ordering (i.e. measure out 7mmx7mm).
The last pair I gave to a special young lady a daughter of a woman I know.
The only drawback is that the stud sits about 2 millimeters too low on my ear... looks almost like it hangs a little. To fix, I just bent the metal slightly so it would slant upward and then it looked perfect.
Overall, I highly recommend these earrings and I'll definitely buy more stuff from this seller!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These earrings exceeded my expectations. When I opened the box I gasped at how pretty they were. Stones have a lot of blue and fire, very pretty! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rebecca Kemp
Gorgeous!!! Have gotten several compliments!! They also have the backing that I like!!!! Will buy more of this brand in the future!Published 11 months ago by Irishgirl23
The product is as announced on the Amazon site. I received it in the set time.Published 14 months ago by JEAN VUIBERT BULLE