Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Star Trek Enterprise Companion book, please!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2008, 6:20:16 PM PST
There were a few informative and attractive large paperback editions of companion episode guides for The Next Generation, DS9, and Voyager. Even though DS9 is my least favorite Trek series, I love the companion for that series, as it helps me to appreciate it more and is the most thorough.

I would love to have a similar companion volume to Enterprise. Surely someone wanted to put one together for the fans.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2008, 8:45:24 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2008, 8:46:08 AM PST
Planet lady says:
I agree! I would love to see a companion to this series and I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Posted on May 29, 2009, 9:58:21 PM PDT
B. Powell says:
I agree. I did not watch this series when it was originally broadcast but have been watching the reruns. While I am not a Stark trek purist, I have been a fan since the original series. I'd like to see a companion book. What I'd actually like to see is a box set of companion books that covers all the series.

Posted on Jul 27, 2009, 4:45:31 AM PDT
Shellie says:
What I want to see is a new Art of Star Trek book; with art and design from all the movies that were released after the first book and the art and design from the rest of Voyager, plus all the art and design from Enterprise... which I absolutely loved btw!!! =)

Posted on Aug 18, 2009, 6:35:22 PM PDT
Mike C. says:
Bring on the companion book, please. I love the idea of reprinting/packaging all the series together. Pocketbooks is the copyright holder (I think).

Posted on Jul 19, 2016, 4:21:50 PM PDT
Yes! But, it obviously isn't happening...:-(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 19, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about