BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

14,599
Star Trek Into Darkness
Format: DVD|Change

on July 31, 2017
Man, I like Benedict Cumberbatch and all, but why do they have to go messing with the Wrath of Khan story line...Decent action flick though. The scene where Carol Marcus gets undressed, though was only for a second, was unnecessary.
on September 17, 2016
I have no negative comments about the movie, but the audio was missing from the bonus feature. The same thing happened with the first J. J. Abrams Start Trek remake, too. I thought I could compensate by using Closed Captioning, but that feature wasn't available, either.
on July 23, 2016
As a Trekkie from my teens, I'm not an unbiased reviewer, but I very much enjoyed this chapter in a beloved story, including the move to make the mission gender PC.
on November 19, 2016
Very well done. Characters relationships are followed from the original series but they are making them their own rather than mimic the original. J.J. Abrams is doing the franchise proud.
on December 2, 2016
Star Trek is my favorite. Growing up with all the different ones from the beginning and still enjoying watching them. I like the transition with the new actors playing the old characters. I think they do a fantastic job. Still crying over Nemoy. Missing a Shatner cameo at least but not sure how they would have fit him into the scene.
on June 16, 2017
I own the DVD but couldn't find it. The movie on ROKU was there when i wanted it.
on May 4, 2017
Thanks for the movie it's ok
on April 28, 2017
One of my favorite movies!
on August 22, 2016
I loved it, it is so full of action and drama and the characters of the enterprise were intense and who knew that Dr. Spock and Uhura had a thing going on I think I loved that part the most.
on August 19, 2017
Great affects for a younger audience it just did not have the star trek feel to me. I am getting old though I watched the first series on the first broadcast, so …