Star Trek - The Original Series, Vol. 34, Episodes 67 & 68: Plato's Stepchildren/ Wink Of An Eye
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"Plato's Stepchildren," Ep. 67 - Kirk, Spock and McCoy suffer humiliating experiences via an alien with telekinetic abilities. This episode also features the first interracial kiss on network television. "Wink of an Eye," Ep. 68 - A Scalosian queen sabotages the U.S.S. Enterprise and makes Kirk her love-slave, planning to use him to help repopulate her planet. Can Kirk escape her charms and save his crew?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
There is a little weakness in the plot as to why a Klingon would risk war with the federation to go after the so-called "weapon" of genesis, and it starts out a little slow, but otherwise, it's a marvelous Star Trek movie.
I like the way this movie adds to the lore around Vulcan mysticism. It presents Kirk without Spock, which is kinda of like ying without yang. But it is the tension of the division of the inseparable duo separated that adds to the movie's tension. This made a marvelous Saturday afternoon.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Classic TV
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Mystery & Thrillers
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Science Fiction
- Movies & TV > Paramount Home Entertainment > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Paramount Home Entertainment > Classics
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Classics
- Movies & TV > TV