Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Star Trek: The Visual Dictionary
Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 18, 2013
STAR TREK is a fascinating sci fi universe with almost 50 years in the making. It's very dificult lo resume too much adventures and caracters from movies and tv series, and there are a lot of books about star trek. This book- like the DK line- is simple and basic in information about the universe (a time line, a map of the galaxy, a review of captains and crews from each series, and the most important aliens races), and a lot of pictures. Nothing more. Like a star trek fan, there's nothing new for me. This book was made for beginners actually. Altough, this item is still beautiful. Greetings from Peru.
on January 2, 2015
Got this for my nephew whose a huge Trekkie and had to order at the total last minute because I had an another seller take my money for another star trek item but never actually sent it out! This had never happened to me before so I found myself trying to find a gift for my nephew on the last day for free shipping and this is what I selected... turned out this was a MUCH better choice than the other gift I had got him anyway, the pictures are great and it is just super fun to look at, the whole family passed it around.
on April 8, 2013
Another typical DK visual dictionary but not nearly big enough to cover everything Star Trek. There should be one book per series. My biggest gripe is all the out-of-focus pictures. In this day and age of digital everything could the publishers not find enough decent photos to reproduce? Did they not even bother to ask the studio for high quality prints? I am sure if they asked a Trekkie somewhere they could have got some better shots than the crappy ones they used throughout the book. Mostly it is the characters that are fuzzy which is a shame as all the weapons and other stuff have great quality images.
on September 4, 2013
All of the Star Trek Series -- original, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise, receive due coverage in these pages. This visual dictionary showcases major characters, alien races like the Andorians, Ferengi, Klingons, and much more! A truly comprehensive work on all aspects of Star Trek would be a near impossibility, but this visual dictionary certainly hits the high points, with superb photography and other excellent details. A must have for any Star Trek fan's library!
on July 27, 2015
I got this book for myself as I am a big Star Trek fan, but my 9 year old ended up loving it. It's a great way to introduce your children to the Star Trek characters. It has everything you need and want to know about all the series, their captains, ships and species. We just love it and the price was great!
on April 16, 2013
My 5-year old is so full of questions about Star Trek I couldn't pass this up. It's great for nightly reading with him and really helps round out all the details of the Star Trek universe. Pictures are great. Covers a lot of what you'd expect and quite a bit of what you don't. Delves in to the histories of the major characters and brings back a lot of awesome episode memories. Only wish it were thicker.
on December 13, 2017
This is a gift for a Trekkie and I know it will be appreciated. Great photos and thorough coverage for fans.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 16, 2015
Great book. Lots of great photos. I am not a Star Trek fan, but enjoyed it. My hubby on the other hand is a huge Trekkie, and he just loves this book.
on February 20, 2018
Another great quality piece for the Star Trek Lover's Library. Thank you!
on February 19, 2018
Great information and beautiful photos