Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 1, 2017
Not reviewing the movies.

I was a little worried buying these after looking at the reviews and seeing the sets that were stacked, I bought both sets directly from Amazon, and got them both with the flaps, checked the first DVD and first BR and they played, I'm excited to get home from work.
review image
on January 9, 2016
I know I am in the minority here, but I love these movies, I think they are great and absolutely add to overall Star Wars story. The Anakin-Amidala love story is moving and believable and can show you how and why a moody, powerful young man was able to give in to temptation to the Dark Side. This was a good price for BluRay.
on December 30, 2015
The movies are great, of course, but each of the blue-ray disks had a bad spot about midway through each of the episodes. I was able to skip past it without losing any story line, but the quality should have been better. It's definitely not my blue-ray player, because I've not had any trouble with other blue-ray disks, only these. And ironically it was midway through each one and only at that one spot. Otherwise I would give this purchase a 5. Of course the movies get a 10!
on February 3, 2017
The dvd's were pirated, I believe. The case and the disks themselves didn't look authentic, and when I tried playing them in my DVD player (that has never had problems before) I got a message that the file was too big too read, meaning there was too much data on the dvds. That shouldn't happen.
on February 13, 2016
Movies are great. Love the six disc set, we will leave dvd's in car and blu ray in my home. We bought both trilogies. Be careful to check packaging when it arrives. Mine seems to have been an illegal copy, said "new". Check that the middle insert is there, mine skipped often and had camara icon in upper corner throughout movie.
on May 4, 2016
Video quality is somewhat lacking, I expected better. The description didn't do a great job of warning me that this was Out of Region, which i'd never dealt with before (turned out to be an easy solution). So BUYER BEWARE, if you are in the US, this set is out of region and you will need to hack your DVD player. A simple google search will show you how.
on July 17, 2017
Even if most people don't prefer episodes I-III, it is a must have to complete your set. The blue ray makes everything look beautiful and there are plenty of deleted scenes and bonus content to keep the collector and Star Wars "geek" happy!
on October 31, 2011
I don't know who missed the boat over there at the "ranch" but they forgot to add bass to the surround sound format!

I wanted to test my subwoofer by unplugging all the other speakers in my surround sound system so I can hear only the low frequency sounds and to me surprise there was very little bass from Episode 1. Even on all of the action sequences I was let down. Shocked would be the word I would use! Episode II was even worse. I was so confused I went back and checked my settings but nothing was wrong on my end. Episode III had no bass at all. I even put my sub at 80% max power. Still - nothing. I tested 2 other movies and bamm - I got the BOOOOOOM!!!

This is frakking Star Wars man how the hell did they get this so wrong? Im going to buy the standard def dvd's again. I never had a problem with those...
on December 21, 2015
May the force be with us always. I love this series and while these three episodes are not as good as IV-VI, they round out the story. Every fan must see these three.
on June 7, 2017
Discs are on spindles. 3 BD's on one, 3 DVD's on the other. IV, V, VI came on the flip-pages, why not I, II, & III? This is conducive to scratching. Unacceptable this way.