Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Star Wars Vehicles Millennium Falcon ZipBin Race Case
|You Save:||$3.76 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PARK AND PLAY storage case serves as garage for 100-plus Star War cars or other die cast vehicles
- TRANSFORMS INTO 2-LANE RACING TRACK in a zip inspiring imaginative play; 31-inches by 20 inches
- COMPACT, STURDY AND LIGHTWEIGHT when zipped it measures 7.8 inches by 54.6 inches x 9.2 inches
- GREAT FOR ROAD TRIPS with a sturdy lid and secure side handles for transporting on this planet and others
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Get your Star Wars Vehicles Millennium Falcon ZipBin Race Case muscle cars safely to and from the track. This Millennium Falcon shaped case makes it easy to grab your cars and go. The Falcon unzips to a 2 lane raceway where you can race to become the fastest vehicle in the GALAXY! Whether you’re competing on the 2-lane drag racing track with your own car or just taking your awesome collection to a friend’s house, Star Wars Vehicles Millennium Falcon ZipBin Race Case is ready to roll! Ages 3+. ZipBin Products - Keep it Together. Star Wars and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used under license from, Disney 2017. All Rights Reserved
Top Customer Reviews
1. This thing is teeny-weenie. I should have paid more attention to the size specifications so, my bad. Still....it's so small. It says it will hold like 50 vehicles.....unless they're Micro Machines, I don't see how. I had bought this thinking this would be the same size as my son's Lego Death Star Zip Bin....it's like a third of the size. I wanted to store my son's Star Wars Hot Wheels Starships in it....it was too small for all of them.
2. I ended up having to use it for my son's Star Wars Micro Machines and it has this gap where it zips up.....easily spilling out the tiny Micro Machine people figures.....so we have to really watch that gap. It can be closed completely but requires a lot of fidgeting and close attention.
I'm kinda mad that it's so small and about those gaps but won't be returning because I should have paid more attention to the size specs and I guess it holds the Micro Machines OK. I wish I had just bought another Lego Death Star Zip Bin. It's a lot bigger and closes up a lot better.
For future reference, rather than go by how much the listing says things will hold, I will be paying more attention to the size specifications so I can get an idea for myself. This hasn't been a good experience and it is partially my fault.