Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Star Wars The Black Series The Child Toy 1.1-Inch The Mandalorian Collectible Action Figure, Toys for Kids Ages 4 and Up
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 3 x 4.5 inches|
|Number of Pieces||4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE CHILD: Fans have fallen in love with the character they call “Baby Yoda, ” and now they can add him to their Star Wars The Black Series collections
- AUTHENTICALLY STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Star Wars The Child action figure authentically styled after the fan-favorite character from the Disney Plus series The Mandalorian
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Multiple points of articulation allow fans to pose their adorable space-baby figure in a variety of poses for display in their collection
- STREAMING SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: Includes live-action TV series-based character-inspired accessories that allow fans and collectors to imagine scenes from the Star Wars galaxy
- LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
He may look like a “Baby Yoda,” but he’s actually called The Child, and he is the most adorable new character from here to the Outer Rim! Now fans can add the pint-sized galactic sensation to their Star Wars The Black Series collections! Kids and collectors can imagine the cutest coos, gurgles, and gabbles the outer reaches have ever known with this figure from Star Wars The Black Series. The 1.1-inch figure is styled to look like The Child from The Mandalorian live-action TV series, with premium detail and multiple points of articulation. Figure also comes with accessories: Bone broth bowl. Toy Ball. Sorgan Frog.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Infatuated with the way this precious little icon sassily sipped broth and choked b******, I knew it was simply imperative that I own every official Baby Yoda item known to the free world. I pre-ordered them ALL, plushes and figurines alike, catapulting credit card numbers at Disney.com like Leonardo DiCaprio off that yacht.
Fast forward to May the Fourth, 2020. We are busy hurtling through space, looking straight down the path of the Dark Side as it stares ominously back. Due to worldy horror after worldy horror, I had long forgotten about the once much desired pre-orders (but not forgotten the sipping broth meme, natch.)
I've now received my first Yoda item!
Since the Strange Times began, I haven't had any money to be thrusting at Disney (or anything or one, really) and I was just JONESIN' to open that freshly delivered box to reveal and squeal at the no doubt delightfully adorable "The Child" merchandise and get some comfort through meaningless consumerism while I was at it.
I wish I would have done an unboxing/reaction video.
To paraphrase the immortal words of Werner Herzog, he's ONE INCH of strangely comical, anti-climactic, heartbreaking beauty...
Top reviews from other countries
1. The price. It's tiny! Yes, its the right scale for the other Black Series characters and that is great. But Considering the size, it is not worth £10 (I know this is what most reviews have said already). I've attached pictures for scale. It's about the same size as a Lego Yoda minifigure, a 2x4 Lego brick, and the Mandalorian's head. However, that said, it's probably a good investment piece. I'm sure when they stop selling it, the price is going to skyrocket, particularly as it's cute, iconic, and overpriced to begin with. This one is staying with me (unsure if I will open it yet), but if/when it goes on sale, I will be getting a few others. Tiny parts which will get lost easily will also potentially make a complete, unopened set worth even more.
2. Recycling logo. The plastic recycling logo is on the front of the clear panel, right on top of the figure. Again, I'm not 100% sure if I will open this. But the unsightly logo on top of the figure is making me more inclined to do so. This may be done on purpose to make people open them rather than keep them in the box. I have noticed this is on other Black Series figures, but it usually doesn't affect it as much as it does here with it being such a small box and a small figure.
Other things worth noting:
1. Perhaps this would have been better produced as a double pack with The Mandalorian. They could have then charged a more reasonable £25-£28 for both. But then again they probably did them separate for the many many people who would just want The Child.
2. On The back of the packaging there is a note that says "Warning: small parts and small balls". This made me laugh.
So In summary: gorgeous model, bad price, annoying packaging, potentially good investment piece, comedic value