CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.28 shipping
Star Wars 30th Anniversary: AT - AP Walker
|Price:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Star Wars 30th Anniversary: AT-AP Republic Walker
- Armored escorts for the clone troopers, AT-AP Walkers were used on Felucia and Kashyyyk where dense
- Center leg gives the All Terrain Attack Pod additional stability for crossing rough terrain as clone
- This detailed toy replica features a chin-mounted "laser" cannon," projectile launcher, rotating can
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It is definitely not a collector's object, but it has a collector's price. If it has a price higher than the one of a small and cheap Fisher Price house, it would be a real scam. It seems made for kids, not collectors.
This is great for 3.75 inch figures, IMHO, in that it's not too massive (like the AT-AT) or too small (like the AT-RT). It's a good size, you can fit three figures on it and it's fun. 'Nuff said.
This is not a collector's item? Maybe so, maybe no. I'm a collector and as I said I own three of these, I'm just not the type who thinks he's going to move to Boca Raton on account of selling some a rare toy one day. Maybe I will, but maybe I'll get run over by a train tomorrow. Figure I might as well play with the stuff I paid good money for. Get this for your kids if you can find it for $20 or so. Or for yourself. Just don't think you're going to trade it in for a Jag in 2039 or something! SMH...