Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 12, 2016
This is a decent watch and an ok addition for Star Wars fans, the picture and colors are very true to life however the digital display looks like it's low on batteries when read straight. To read it correctly, you have to tilt your wrist upwards-- which isn't a huge deal but it bothers me. Other than that it seems durable, is tested as waterproof (submerged in the tub), and has a cool orange-hued light at the press of a button for nighttime. The velcro band is stiff and a bit uncomfortable, i really wish it were elastic like the Timex brand watches since it would also be faster to take on and off AND comfy. All-in-all this is an okay watch for the price, but probably something I'd skip if I weren't specifically looking for The Fett.
on February 19, 2014
Trying to help teach my son the concept of time and the importance of time management ("if you finish your chores in the next 15 minutes you'll have 30 minutes to play video games" etc.) and he loves Star Wars. Seemed like a good fit.

The watch well built, good quality. Appears to me that it will last a good long time. Only complaint is that it seems to be made for older kids. At 7 (granted he's pretty thin) the watch is very loose on his wrist even at the tightest setting. May be better sized for a 10+ year old.

Oh well, he loves it and I think it'll last long enough for him to grow into it.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on January 23, 2015
On the Saturday after Christmas I received this watch and gleefully presented it to my 5 year old son. It looks smart and bright as it catches the eye and immediately loving it, he has worn it day and night, shower after shower, swim session after swim session ever since. It really is water resistant and comfortable as advertised. If the band is a bit large for your child you can easily cut it to size. The material is so soft he'll never notice the band anyway.
The problem I least expected was that within three days,the bright, beautiful color of the band faded, first into a dull orange and eventually into hues of gray and brown. I thought some crayon or ink had gotten onto it until I spent the better part of ten minutes trying to clean it. I eventually had to accept that the generally prescribed use of the watch by my sonforced the color to fade. Only the casing remains white. I don't know what lining, pigment or dye is used in the band material but I certainly hope it isn't toxic. Whatever it is, it will likely rest on the skin of your child.
My son liking the construction of his first watch sees no reason to complain about this perhaps because he thinks, rightfully so, I will send it back. He thinks these funky changes of color are "cool". And so because he likes it so much, because it keeps good time, is otherwise durable and has a nice blue light he enjoys, I have decided to allow him to keep it, (and can only think, hope and assume it isn't dangerous).
Now, some of you out there in Amazon Land may say, "Well, why do you let him wear it 24 /7 anyway?"
And my answer is simple: It is a comfortable nice looking watch, it is a gift that reminds him of the good days of Christmas, plus he can organize things around the day. Plenty of people wear their watches 24/7, which is why there are water resistant, alarm featured, rubberized watches. You shouldn't have to expect such things should happen to a watch, even if it's a kids watch at a low price. Plus deep down inside, I find it hard to believe that Lego would make a product that would harm kids. I hope I'm right.
on August 20, 2017
The biggest hit for our 6 year old's birthday, he just love this watch (maybe any watch would have done?). Enjoys knowing the day of the week. After 30 seconds of effort, I didn't figure out the buttons, stopwatch, etc. Maybe more difficult to learn than it needs to be.

Update: Latch broke after 1 month of use. Debating whether to give it another shot or go for another watch since my son loved it so much.
on November 25, 2014
This watch is really cute if the child just wants to wear a Yoda wristband. The watch itself is almost useless. The numbers do not glow white as indicated in the picture. They are almost the same exact tone as the display behind the numbers. If you twist and turn your arm, you may be able to view the actual black numbers. For a child, this is absolutely the most frustrating thing ever. Sure, the watch "looks" cool, but for a kid who really wanted a watch more than a Star Wars show-off piece, this is not a good choice. I really wish others had mentioned how almost impossible it is to read the display on this watch. I also agree with others that this band would be too large for young kids. This is one of those items that a person would never buy if they could actually hold the item before purchasing it. Don't waste your time and be drawn in by the cool Yoda style. It's definitely not worth the money.
on January 8, 2014
I am giving this a five star because when my 5 year old grandson opened it he announced it was the coolest present ever. (Watched him open it on Facetiime). Since then, he continues to wear the watch in his pictures so I would say it is a hit. Have no idea how well it holds up but as a first watch I consider it worth the money.
on September 26, 2013
My 7 years old son wanted a watch, I thought for the price was great. He is also a Star Wars fan and green is his favorite color. He wear this all summer and still works. Even thou it says is water proof we decided to keep it away from water, so I do not know how "water proof" this might be. I would buy this watch again if he loose it. He is very happy with his watch.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on July 15, 2016
Watch arrived broken - the digital display did not work at all. The light did work, which leads me to believe it wasn't just a battery issue. We are returning the watch but very disappointed in the quality.

Update: My son really wanted this watch, so we took a chance and ordered a second one. Same problem. It didn't work.
on March 19, 2016
Bought this watch for my grandson's birthday, he is a big Darth Maul fan. He was very excited when he saw the watch, however it does not work. I don't know if the batteries are dead or if it is a defective product, doesn't really matter because the end result was one very unhappy 7 year old boy. I do not recommend this product.
on February 9, 2014
Overall, the watch is of great quality and works without any issues. That, and my son loves the SW/Yoda theme.

Occassionally, however, if he wears it too long, it starts to rub his wrist wrong and he wants to take it off--hence the missing star.

Great watch for kids, easy for them to use, durable, and cool looking!
2 helpful votes