|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$644.40 - $1,309.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Supreme Edition costume for the serious Star Wars fan
- Collector's Edition Helmet
- Durable injection-molded chest armor, shoulder guards, arm guards, gauntlets and leg guards
- Officially licensed Star Wars collectors costume
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
May The Force Be With You!
Bodysuit With Belt and Body 'Armor'.
Collector's Edition Helmet.
Bodysuit with Body, Arm, Leg, and Shoulder 'Armor', Gloves, Helmet.
When you enlist in the Galactic Empire's Stormtroopers, not only do you get a sweet suit of armor, but you'll also get to travel to exotic locations like the Second Moon of Endor, Hoth and Tatooine. You'll get to use a blaster and feel like a big shot and you might even get to take on important missions for the Empire, like guarding the newest secret space station. The only real risk is that you might become blaster fodder for the Rebel Alliance and the armor that is provided seems to have a slight weakness against rocks and boulders. But hey, no risk, no reward, right? At least the armor makes you look cool while you're getting totally owned by Ewoks.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 37.5 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 20.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004RP9EJ2
- Item model number: 909866
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 3, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seriously, the reactions from people while walking with my 6 year old son was pretty cool (I didn't expect it at all).
Tons of people stopped to take pictures with my, kinda weird and cool at the same time.
I'm 42 and got high fives from dozens of teen agers. Too funny.
Oh, yeah, it's a pain in the butt to put on by yourself too.
1. The helmet was pretty flimsy and hard to see out of the lenses, suggest to try to take it off and put it back on with two hands and be gentle with it.
2. Mobility is very poor, I found it very difficult to walk down, up stairs, walk period, cant bend over or bend knees and you cant sit down either.
3. As what I said earlier the armor plating is secured via Velcro, but I feel like its not enough and I think the company should use carabineers instead.
But overall great suit got here on time and it's polished too looks really nice great for pictures.