CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Star Wars The Black Series Astromech Droids 3 3/4-Inch Action Figures
|Price:||$43.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Toy
- Among our most beloved exclusive action figure sets were two classic packages of droids, so on the 10th anniversary of their release we conspired with Hasbro to bring you even more robot action!
- Six awesome robots from Star Wars, Return of the Jedi, and The Clone Wars!
- These figures come packaged in a huge R2-D2 shaped box - it stands over 16-inches tall!
- Both Jabba's bartender and RC-C2 include a drink dispenser, drink tray harness, and seven glasses for your alien figures!
- All six robots boast fantastic rolling wheels!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Jabba's bartender was never given an official name in the books or movies, but his design may remind you of some Earth-based beverages. With his drink dispenser, seven glasses, and a tray harness, this never-before-fully-seen droid served aboard Jabba the Hutt's sail barge. Also, if you look to the shadows, you may find him in Return of the Jedi. We recommend skipping the shadows and getting one of our droids to keep on your desk and another in your Jabba's palace dioramas and playsets (sold separately).
Compare to similar items
This item Star Wars The Black Series Astromech Droids 3 3/4-Inch Action Figures
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cool Dad's Toys||Aisle 100 Toys||CMDStore||Toynk Toys|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 5 x 2 in||4.76 x 1.38 x 9.02 in||4.72 x 3.15 x 8.66 in||1.97 x 1.97 x 11.02 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.32 ounces||0.99 lb||0.99 lb|
Top customer reviews
The opening panel & claw in the front panel is neat, and at least this mold uses "real" wires on the feet unlike the newer Droid Factory mold. I may have preferred the Droid Factory mold over this pop-up-lightsaber / sensor scope version, though. And if you're not careful, you can accidentally send that sensor scope launching out across your desk and into oblivion.