- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron - Sony PSP” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 17% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 99 $19.99 Save $2.00 (10%)
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $7.99 shipping
About the Product
- Commandeer trademark Star Wars vehicles and spacecraft from the Empire's TIE Fighters to the Rebel Alliance's X-wings, as well as AT-RTs, LAATs, Imperial Transports and Droid Fighters.
- Outfit your character like never before. Dictate their battle weapons, armor, species, gender, appearance and physical strengths including hundreds of unlockable items and bonuses.
- Feel the rush of combat on the PSP system with 16-player multiplayer matches complete with enhanced stat tracking.
- Play classic characters like Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Darth Maul, Count Dooku and Boba Fett, plus new characters from the Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video games.
- Battle on some of the most iconic Star Wars planets and locations from the feature films, all with multi-layered battlefronts, such as Tatooine, Endor, Yavin 4 and Hoth through 12 campaign levels.
- Game may come in the greatest hits or standard edition with no difference in game play.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
**If you are not a big time fan of Star Wars, You probably wont understand this paragraph and the next paragraph, so go ahead and skip)
Like say Coruscant: originally, the level was set in the Jedi Temple but now, its set in a plaza and street area and is based off of the ground battle(you only see the space battle in Episode 3) of Coruscant featured in the original clone wars microseries, and the book Labyrinth of Evil. Another thing featured in Labyrinth of Evil and only briefly during the Order 66 montage of Episode 3 is the Neimoidian purse world of Cato Neimoidia. Cato Neimoidia, along with Vjun(featured in comics, books, and the game Jedi academy), and Dantooine(mentioned in Ep 4, featured in comics, books, and KOTOR along with some other games). This is far less new planets than I thought there would be(Renegade Squadron had around 5 or 6 and they were not brought back as cool as they were). Dantooine is following a trend that Renegade Squadron started(Korriban with it's Sith Academy area) by including another area created in the game KOTOR on the planet Dantooine.Read more ›
Cons: I disliked the control scheme when i first started playing, it needs a heck of a lot of work, but its an option between Battlefront II and Renegade Squadron controls. Another issue was allied AI, the biggest issue is that they tend to run into a storm of fire, get cut to pieces, and waste reinforcements. The lightsaber is the smallest but most critical flaw in HNV battles. the sword has a short swing and almost no range so you must touch the target to slash it.
Comments: i can understand if you picked this up beat the campaign and put it back down and thought, "this game sucks, there's no customization" I've done that before. but with this game you actually have to work to get the options on armor and weapons. playing to unlock is better then it already being there because it tells players "you want stuff? work for it."
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had no problem with the shipping or service, in fact it was perfect. It's the game I bought, I could not get invested in it or like the story, or the game play.Published 3 months ago by Michael Carroll
I expected it to be like Starwars Battlefront 2, but it was nothing like that. The controls are awkward because it's a PSP, and the battles aren't as fun.Published 12 months ago by SN1P3R
It arrived in time , new and works perfectly. My sons favorite game(right now).Published 14 months ago by shanna
very fun game ! graphics are wonderful and the game is very nice to have around when my 6 year old is hyper ! he plays this game with a smilePublished 15 months ago by Holly