- Buy an Xbox One X and get $20 off a selection of up to two games Here's how (restrictions apply)
$ 00 $59.99 Save $35.99 (60%)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared.|
About the product
- A New Hero, a Story Untold- In an emotionally gripping new Star Wars campaign that spans over 30 years.
- The Ultimate Battleground
- Galactic-Scale Space Combat-Space combat has been designed for Star Wars Battlefront II from the ground up with distinct handling, weapons and customization options.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pre-order Star Wars Battlefront II and get**:
Star Wars Battlefront II: The Last Jedi Heroes pack:
- Exclusive* Star Wars: The Last Jedi outfits for Kylo Ren and Rey
- Instant access to six hero and starfighter epic Star Cards
- Kylo Ren: Power Reach and Solid Freeze
- Rey: Far Sight and Deep Mind
- Starfighters: Enhanced Auxiliary Power and First Order ship upgrade
- Instant access to Star Wars: The Last Jedi Millennium Falcon with updated sounds and appearance
Embark on an endless Star Wars action experience from the bestselling Star Wars HD videogame franchise of all time.
Rush through waves of enemies on Starkiller Base with the power of your lightsaber in your hands. Storm through the jungle canopy of a hidden Rebel base on Yavin 4 with your fellow troopers, dispensing firepower from AT-STs. Line up your X-wing squadron for an attack on a mammoth First Order Star Destroyer in space. Or rise as a new Star Wars hero – Iden, an elite Imperial special forces soldier – and discover an emotional and gripping single-player story spanning thirty years.
Experience rich and living Star Wars multiplayer battlegrounds across all three eras: prequel, classic, and new trilogy. Customize and upgrade your heroes, starfighters, or troopers, each with unique abilities to exploit in battle. Ride tauntauns or take control of tanks and speeders. Down Star Destroyers the size of cities, use the Force to prove your worth against iconic characters such as Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, or Han Solo, as you play a part in a gaming experience inspired by 40 years of timeless Star Wars films.
You can become the master of your own Star Wars hero’s journey.
A New Hero, a Story Untold
Jump into the boots of an elite special forces soldier, equally lethal on the ground and space, in an emotionally gripping new Star Wars campaign that spans over 30 years and bridges events between the films’ Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
The Ultimate Star Wars Battleground
A Star Wars multiplayer universe unmatched in variety and breadth where up to 40 players fight as iconic heroes, authentic-to-era troopers and in a massive array of vehicles on land and in the air – as battle rages through the galaxy.
Galactic-Scale Space Combat
Space combat has been designed for Star Wars Battlefront II from the ground up with distinct handling, weapons and customization options. Join your squadron and weave in between asteroids fields, fly through Imperial Dock Yards and take down massive capital ships as you pilot legendary starfighters in high stakes dogfights with up to 24 players and 40 AI ships.
Team up with a friend from the comfort of your couch with two-player offline split-screen play*. Earn rewards, customize your troopers and heroes, and bring your upgrades with you on the online multiplayer battleground.
Master Your Hero
Not just an iconic hero- your hero. Master your craft with customizable character progression. Upgrade abilities unique to each hero, trooper class, and starfighter. Use these abilities to adapt and modify your character’s powers, either as lethal active effects on your opponents, helpful status boosts, or tactical assistance, to counter any opponent on the battlefront.
*split-screen co-op only available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
** STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II (“PRODUCT”) THE LAST JEDI HEROES OFFER EXPIRES UPON PRODUCT RELEASE. Offer valid only at participating retailers. Other conditions and restrictions apply. See www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/disclaimers for details.
- Supported Platforms: One - Microsoft Xbox
Xbox account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to play as a storm trooper and go blast some rebel scum? This isn't the game for you.
Apparently EA creates an Origin account based on the Xbox profile and if that child is under 13 you cannot play online no matter what changes you make. EA won't help, they're making parental decisions on behalf of customers.
The only work arounds are to give your child a full adult account or let them play on your account.
I will be requesting a refund as this game is not as advertised.
- Graphics are nice, visually stunning game.
- Story line is amusing and engaging, even if it is a bit cliche.
- Animation on characters is well done, Rey actually looks better.
- Game mechanics are silly, crouch and dive are the same button and get annoying switching them around.
- Its battlefront 1.......nothing has changed nothing new.....its like I paid full price for weak DLC.....
- The character classes are dumb, and their mechanics are even dumber.
- Star cards are silly, are now are the most ridiculously important part of game.
- This is a pay 2 play game now, if you want to unlock all the best peeps and star cards, then jsut buy them....
- The maps are so boring and redundant. Some are straight up just the same old battle front 1 with a new at-at dock added. They didn't even try.
Conclusion :All in all this game is unsatisfactory, and is ultimately just another game not made for players, but made buy developers focused on money and not advancing the gaming genre or creating something new. The game had great potential, jsut like its predecessor, but ended up wallowing in disappointment. EA has a notorious track record of releasing subpar games into the market for profit and after this one, I may just swear off EA in the near future.
Most recent customer reviews
100% recommended product