Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared.|
About the product
- PRE-LOAD: Download the game now. Game will be playable on 11/13/17 at 9pm Pacific Time.
- Jump into the boots of an elite special forces soldier, equally lethal on the ground and space, in an emotionally gripping new Star Wars campaign that spans over 30 years and bridges events between the films’ Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- The Ultimate Star Wars Battleground! A Star Wars multiplayer universe unmatched in variety and breadth where up to 40 players fight as iconic heroes, authentic-to-era troopers and in a massive array of vehicles on land and in the air – as battle rages through the galaxy.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition turns your troopers into the ultimate opponents. Every trooper class (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist) is upgraded, delivering superior firepower, deadly weapon modifications, and epic combat abilities.
Pre-order the Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition and receive a range of bonuses, including:
- Access to play Star Wars Battlefront II on November 14—a 3-day head start
- Upgraded versions of all 4 trooper classes (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist)
- 4 epic ability upgrades—one for each trooper class
- Exclusive Star Wars: The Last Jedi outfits for Kylo Ren and Rey
- Instant access to six hero and starfighter epic Star Cards
- Kylo Ren: Power Reach and Solid Freeze
- Rey: Far Sight and Deep Mind
- Starfighters: Enhanced Auxiliary Power and First Order ship upgrade
- Instant access to Star Wars: The Last Jedi Millennium Falcon with updated sounds and appearance
Embark on an endless Star Wars action experience from the bestselling Star Wars HD videogame franchise of all time.
Rush through waves of enemies on Starkiller Base with the power of your lightsaber in your hands. Storm through the jungle canopy of a hidden Rebel base on Yavin 4 with your fellow troopers, dispensing firepower from AT-STs. Line up your X-wing squadron for an attack on a mammoth First Order Star Destroyer in space. Or rise as a new Star Wars hero – Iden, an elite Imperial special forces soldier – and discover an emotional and gripping single-player story spanning thirty years.
Experience rich and living Star Wars multiplayer battlegrounds across all three eras: prequel, classic, and new trilogy. Customize and upgrade your heroes, starfighters, or troopers, each with unique abilities to exploit in battle. Ride tauntauns or take control of tanks and speeders. Down Star Destroyers the size of cities, use the Force to prove your worth against iconic characters such as Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, or Han Solo, as you play a part in a gaming experience inspired by 40 years of timeless Star Wars films.
You can become the master of your own Star Wars hero’s journey.
A New Hero, a Story Untold
Jump into the boots of an elite special forces soldier, equally lethal on the ground and space, in an emotionally gripping new Star Wars campaign that spans over 30 years and bridges events between the films’ Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
The Ultimate Star Wars Battleground
A Star Wars multiplayer universe unmatched in variety and breadth where up to 40 players fight as iconic heroes, authentic-to-era troopers and in a massive array of vehicles on land and in the air – as battle rages through the galaxy.
Galactic-Scale Space Combat
Space combat has been designed for Star Wars Battlefront II from the ground up with distinct handling, weapons and customization options. Join your squadron and weave in between asteroids fields, fly through Imperial Dock Yards and take down massive capital ships as you pilot legendary starfighters in high stakes dogfights with up to 24 players and 40 AI ships.
Team up with a friend from the comfort of your couch with two-player offline split-screen play. Earn rewards, customize your troopers and heroes, and bring your upgrades with you on the online multiplayer battleground.
Master Your Hero
Not just an iconic hero- your hero. Master your craft with customizable character progression. Upgrade abilities unique to each hero, trooper class, and starfighter. Use these abilities to adapt and modify your character’s powers, either as lethal active effects on your opponents, helpful status boosts, or tactical assistance, to counter any opponent on the battlefront.
STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II (“PRODUCT”) THE LAST JEDI HEROES OFFER EXPIRES UPON PRODUCT RELEASE. Offer valid only at participating retailers. Other conditions and restrictions apply. See www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/disclaimers for details.
- Supported Platforms: PlayStation 4
PlayStation account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Parents... don't buy this game for your kids. The game is all about squeezing even more money out of you after you've bought it. There are breakdowns online showing the cost of thousands of dollars to completely get everything on the game. Even not being a completionist you'll spend hundreds of dollars and hours getting the main Star Wars characters (ie Luke, Darth Vader). The initial $80 is just the beginning...
Kids... I'm sorry that companies like EA exist and seem to ruin all the fun. It's super frustrating. Not to mention that the game isn't better than the first version and is very is complicated. I would give it zero stars if I could.