Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition - PlayStati...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 71% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
About the Product
- Discover characters, maps, and more from the movie, with Star Wars Rogue One: Scarif
- That’s no moon! One of the deadliest weapons in the galaxy makes its debut, with Star Wars Battlefront Death Star
- Join legendary smuggler Lando Calrissian and cold-blooded bounty hunter Dengar in Cloud City, with Star Wars Battlefront Bespin
- Fight among the factories of Sullust and battle within Jabba the Hutt’s palace on Tatooine, with Star Wars Battlefront Outer Rim
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
The Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition has everything fans need to live out their Star Wars battle fantasies, including Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass. Rebels and Imperials alike will be able to expand their galaxy, with 4 epic expansion packs, including Star Wars Rogue One: Scarif. In addition, players can enjoy 30+ maps, 14 heroes and 14 game modes.
Top Customer Reviews
It's beautiful, it's fun, but unless you're playing online, it can become repetitive quickly. As someone who regularly plays classic games as well, I'm not enthusiastic about the longevity of this title.
- Game play similar to Battlefield (same game developers)
- 10 different multiplayer modes with up to 64 players
- Daily Bounties (credits)
- Four Expansion packs (Death Star, Bespin, Outer Rim, & Rouge One:Scarif)
- Over 10 different maps
- Play as Heroes and Villains such as Han Solo, Bossk, Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker
- Over 50 different weapons and vehicles including AT-AT, AT-ST, X-Wing, and the Millennium Falcon
- All maps are not played by everyone
- Certain items require to you to grind a lot to obtain it
- Some Heroes/Villains are more powerful than others(ie. Luke Skywalker over Darth Vader) I know it's just a game but some of it needs to be tweaked
Again this is just my interpretation of this game. To give you an idea of how much I love this game, I've stopped playing Destiny over this game.