FREE Shipping. Details
+ $4.59 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Choose which faction you'd like to join - The Rebel Alliance, Imperial Army, Clone Troopers or the Separatists
- Drive AT-ST's, speeder bikes and tanks to outmaneuver your opponents
- Jump into the cockpit of X-Wings and TIE Fighters and fight for control of space
- Explore actual locations from the Star Wars films, like the wooded moon of Endor and the ice planet Hoth -- and new locations like Kamino, the ocean planet
- The ringed world of Geonosis, the jungle moon of Yavin IV, the canals and bridges of Naboo are all created in amazing, fully-realized 3D
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Star Wars Battlefront gives you a chance to play a soldier during the wars in the Star Wars Galaxy. Battle for freedom or dominance, across 10 unique worlds. Use authentic Star Wars weapons and vehicles -- from X-Wings to snow speeders. Experience true online chaos, as you fight the great battles of the Star Wars universe! In Conquest Mode, players who capture planets will gain specific advantages over their rivals - adding to the strategic challenge Exciting online play for up to 16 players
From the Manufacturer
Battlefront is an action/shooter game that gives fans and gamers the opportunity to re-live and participate in all of the classic Star Wars battles like never before. Players can select one of a number of different soldier types, jump into any vehicle, man any turret on the battlefront and conquer the galaxy planet-by-planet online with their friends or offline in a variety of single player modes. Single player modes include Instant Action, Galactic Conquest, and the story-based Historical Campaigns mode that lets gamers experience all of the epic battles from Episodes I-VI, fighting from the perspective of each of the four factions within the game. First and third-person gameplay depending on player preference.
- Three single player modes including Instant Action, Galactic Conquest, and the story-based Historical Campaigns mode.
- Multiplayer for up to 16 players (plus AI units) online.
- Split-screen mode for multiplayer offline play.
- Battle in more than 12 environments across 10 diverse planets from the classic Trilogy and Clone Wars eras including Hoth, Tatooine, Kamino, and Geonosis.
- 20 different soldier types from 4 factions: Rebel Alliance, Galactic Empire, Republic Clone Army, and Separatist Battle Droids. Soldier types include standard infantry, scouts, heavy weapons, and pilots--each will have their own unique abilities.
- More than 30 weapons including blaster rifles, rocket launchers, and thermal detonators, in addition to ground-based turret guns that can be manned and used to defend command posts.
- More than 25 diverse ground and air vehicles including the AT-ST, X-Wing, and speeder bike, as well as the massive Republic Gunship that can hold up to five different soldiers.
- Customizable controls on all systems.
- Supports voice chat via compatible headsets.
- Requires Xbox Live kit for online multiplayer games.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In any case, I had a good experience with this seller. This game came in the nicest looking case I've ever seen and it might as well have been made the day before I bought it. Disk was perfect, runs without issue, and it even came with the instruction manual. That sounds like a stupid detail to point out, but considering the number I lost as a kid it screams lack of use to me. Honestly not sure if the seller accidentally put up a new game as used.
The game itself is great fun and features a platitude of battles from across the Star Wars universe. Despite its age, it still looks very nice in single player, and is easy to learn. The battles are set up simply, allowing the player to choose their own strategy. Few, if any games have been able to replicate the novel simplicity of the gameplay, and it is still one of my favorite games to this day.
One of the things I like about this game over the second one is if you play in first person and your in a vehicle, it actually feels like your inside the vehicle, you can actually see what everything looks like like it does in the movies. The one thing that this game lacked that the 2nd one has was in space battles and a few other game types. So if you have one or the other, have both.
Some of the maps will have a few changes, for instance Hoth on this game will have 2 AT-STs and the bunker will have a tunnel to go between the main part of the battle field and the shield generator, unlike the 2nd game where the tunnel is caved in with snow.
If your a Star Wars video game fan, this is a must have. Yes it will work on the Xbox 360 with no troubles (unless the game is very scratched up then it'll take a bit to get it to work).
In the Clone Wars The Planets are different but some are in both. Geonosis, Kashyyk, Kamino, Naboo, And much more!
Over all, this game is definately a shoot-um-up game. and a new class of Imperial forces will please you. It is called the Death Trooper. He is equiped with a blast cannon (shotgun) Thermal grenades and a Blaster pistol. He also uses a jet pack for high jumping. The Jet trooper in the Clone Wars Can actully fly to places instead of just jumping high. He is equiped with an EMP cannon, Thermal grenades and a commando Pistol.
The point is that If you are to come across this game and you have an ORIGINAL XBOX (NOT XBOX 360) You should buy it. XD