- 18" high
- 12" wide
- Lightweight injection molded figure crafted from heavy duty foam, with hollow back designed to stand flush against a wall
- Base is approximately 10-inch square, stands approximately 18-inches tall
- Includes plastic bowl, 9.75” across and 3.5" deep
- Officially licensed figure adds personality to your home or office
- Not just for candy, can be used to hold business cards, keys, coins, pens, party favors, and much more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.59 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's a little known fact that when Boba Fett isn't collecting bounties for the Hutts and the Empire he is making candy treats. Because there is one day a year that this bounty hunter doesn't go out capturing people and that day is Halloween. He spends his night handing out his great sweets to all the costume Jedi and Sith kids. Now you can have Boba Fett in your home handing out candy with you with this great Star Wars candy bowl holder. - Boba Fett Candy Bowl Holder - Bowl
- Package Dimensions: 21 x 14 x 14 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0779C2MVF
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 3, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 3 ans
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aside from shipping which is my own dilemma. Here are some facts and features to be aware of.
1) The figures are hollow, not solid. This makes it very easy for them to fall over when anything is in the bowl. There is no back to the figurine. This could allow for a weight of some sort to be placed but the description i read online does not say this.
2) the bowl is very thin and cheap plastic, thinner in my opinion than most plastic shells on todays toys for kids
3) the one saving feature is the paint application on both of my candy holders seems to be really well done.
4) the diminutive stature and slight pot belly of the figure is cute as humorous as my daughter has put it.
As a Star Wars fan i am both happy for something fun like this item, but really think the quality was not up to what it could have been and believe the price reflexes more the license than the quality of the product.
Appearance is great though. It looks like boba fett and has good detail. Paint does not appear cheap. It is so cute I really love Star Wars so I love this thing.
Star Wars candy bowl that works-enough said
Price isn't bad at all- got for $20
It's cheap material
Not likely durable
Wind might push over or can be knocked over.
Bowl is very thin plastic
Bowl doesn't fit right