Star Wars Boba Fett Laptop Backpack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Officially Licensed Star Wars Products
- 100% Polyester
- Adjustable Padded Straps - One Size Fits Most
- Includes Laptop Compartment & Lots of Pockets
- Free Shipping Anywhere In USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Haunted Flower||Haunted Flower||Retrofacts||Retrofacts||Seven Times Six|
|Color||Multicolor||Orange||Red Black White Grey Brown||Blue & Black||Blue & Brown|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 20.5 x 1 in||12.9 x 21.4 x 2.2 in||2.8 x 14.2 x 19.7 in||4 x 20 x 15 in||6 x 20 x 15 in|
|Item Weight||1.53 lbs||—||2 lbs||1.2 lbs||3 lbs|
This Star Wars Boba Fett Mandaloria Suit Up Laptop backpack is an instant classic. This backpack includes multiple zippers, pockets and adjustable padded straps. Perfect for school or travel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. More pockets than a kangaroo nursery.
2. Quality zippers and velcro closures.
3. Bold colors with stylistic "paint marring" detail.
4. Good quality patches.
5. Body contoured shoulder straps with medium thickness padding.
6. Clever design for the interior complete with additional pockets inside.
7. Additional d-rings that I will be using to secure the pack to my motorcycle's rear seat.
Negatives do exist though,
1. The bottom of the pack is not triple stitched, so it will wear out faster than more carefully constructed (read expensive) packs.
2. The front brown pockets are not shipped filled, so they arrive crushed. hopefully I can restore their shape.
3. The top zipper is not well thought out, it is difficult to close, and because you must fully open the zippers to use the main compartment, the zipper issue cannot be avoided. You can however utilize less instinctual closing methods (angles and other techniques) to get it closed.
4. The yellow side pockets are ridiculously tiny.
I'm glad that I this pack, it will serve me well until the bottom gives out, and since I'm careful with my things, that should be quite a long time.
**UPDATE** Third day of using the bag and I already have a catastrophic tear in the pack, it occurred while closing the main flap, and is due to weak reinforcement of stitching. see picture for details. I'm sad, and probably not going to repurchase the same model.
**UPDATE** Upon closer examination of the backpack, I've figured out why the stitching failed. The stitching gave out because there wasn't any in a 3inch area. This was a manufacturing error and likewise I do recommend this pack, If you can get a properly made one.
the only addition i would make to this backpack would me two clips on either side of the main flap, its kinda tough to zip this pack.
Most recent customer reviews
A MUST for any Star Wars fan.
My daughter takes it to school every day with the 200000 pounds of books in it.Read more