Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Star Wars Boba Fett Mandalorian Backpack Green Boba Fett One Size
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on September 28, 2013
I bought this for my husband for his new work bag. He works in IT, so he carries a laptop everyday along with cables and his stuff. This is an awesome backpack with plenty of storage and a section for his laptop. He currently has the Targus brand messenger bag and backpack....this looks like it could also be made by the same company b/c the straps are nice and padded, it has several compartments inside the smaller front pocket for keys, pencils, phone, etc. The Star Wars logo is on one of the shoulder straps and is a nice detail. For the price it is OUTTA THIS WORLD & even though my husband is almost 40 yrs old he is a true Star Wars fan and Boba Fett is his favorite. I'm sure all his work buddies will be jealous ;)
77 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2015
I started the school year off by purchasing the Bioworld Captian America backpack for my 8 year old son and the Loungefly Rainbow Dash backpack for my 11 year old daughter. It quickly became clear that Rainbow Dash didn't have the capacity for the amount of stuff middle school kids have to haul to school and back, and I set off to find a replacement backpack.
The Captain America backpack was the perfect size and style for what my daughter needed, but her brother already had that backpack and refused to give it up. So back to Amazon I go.
I searched for similar Bioworld backpacks - because the actual backpack was perfect. Sadly there are not nearly enough choices available. We looked through the Zelda backpacks, but the pictures and descriptions weren't consistent, and the reviews were not great, and I wanted to be sure I was getting exactly what was pictured.
We came across the Boba Fett backpack and the picture was perfect. I click on the link and my daughter's face sinks a bit and she says "But the description says it's for boys". I ensured her over and over that it was OK for a girl to carry that backpack (she's an Aspie and very literal, but I'm sure other girls have felt put off by the description). I promised her that no one would know what the Amazon description said, and swore up and down it would be OK. Before spending the money on another backpack I wanted to be sure she would use it, and no matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man. After careful consideration, she gave into the power of the Force (and all the preemptive Disney Marketing) and decided this would be her next backpack.
The backpack showed up yesterday and she may have squealed like an 11 year old fangirl when she saw it. Rainbow Dash was quickly pushed aside and books and papers went flying in all directions as she moved her supplies over to her new backpack. I was a little worried about the size, as Captain America was bigger, but it fit her binder, her notebooks, her 11" HP stream, her pencil case and her reading books. As an added bonus, she can hook her flute through the skateboard straps and free up her hands to fight off all the nerd boys who will be drooling over her and her amazing backpack.
The actual backpack seemed very sturdy. I tested the zippers and they all worked well. The laptop pouch was padded and perfect for her little laptop. There were lots of pockets and places to store things like middle school ID cards and water bottles. Other than the lame description that shows up for the Stormtrooper backpack - I'm very happy with it so far.
review image review image
on December 4, 2013
I was a little worried when I ordered this considering the price was so affordable, fearing that the quality might not be what I wanted. To my surprise, this backpack is made EXTREMELY sturdy with durable material, strong straps, and lots of cushioning. It also looks even better in person than in the picture. The details are awesome and while definitely nerdy, it is subtle enough to not get attention from non-Star Wars fans. I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and he shows it off to all of his friends and barely takes it off. This product is definitely worth the money.
on April 14, 2015
Bought this for my husband to pack his gear to work. If you're looking at this backpack it's because either you or a loved one is clearly a geek with deserning taste. I bought this at just under $60 which I had thought was a bit steep, but love makes you do the stupid. But when the pack arrived I was forced to reevaluate. The bag is well constructed and with definitely hold up well. The extra padding in the internal laptop pocket should help keep your gear safe and the padding in the straps make this pack more comfortable to carry. But what you really want to know is how does it live up to the expectations of your Boba Fett fan? The detailing is beautiful. It actually looks better in person than it does in the photos. My hubby was over the moon excited and couldn't wait to show it off to his work buddies. Will your Star Wars fan love it? Undoubtedly. And no this isn't just school age fan quality. This is a great pack for grown ups who need a solid bag, with lots of useful pockets, and lots of Bobba awesomeness! You will not regret the purchase.
on January 6, 2014
I ordered this for my son. He really likes it. I think it is nice, but not as good of quality as our High Sierra bags. It does have Star wars logo zip pulls, and a nice cushy laptop pouch built in. The coloring is nice, too.Time will tell, maybe this will be better in the long term than I think! A tad pricey in my opinion, but the cool factor is great,
on July 28, 2016
My son carried this bag for his entire Kindergarten year. It held up great, though it looked huge on him. Now, it's my go-to bag. I use it as a carry-on for flights and a snack bag for road trips. It's a great bag, high quality.
on March 7, 2014
Cool novelty item for the Star Wars/ Boba Fett fan. I bought it on a whim and the price was right at the time. Delivery was fast, but I had to return it due to misaligned stitching on one of the outside side pockets, which rendered the pocket useless. Returned the backpack, but the price had gone up since the delivery/return period so I didn't purchase a replacement. (Seller didn't offer replacements - had to return for refund and then repurchase).

After seeing the bag in person, it was more of a novelty thing than a everyday bag IMO. Other than the stitching issue on that one particular bag I received, the build quality was decent and there was a good amount of compartmental storage. I must admit, I'm a bag/gadget freak and I'm pretty particular with my choices. The utilitarian aspect of it was OK, but once the novelty wore off I'm sure the bag would be collecting dust in my closet if I had chosen to keep it.

I would recommend it only if you're the true Star Wars completist collector or a someone who proudly waves his Mandalorian flag in the air.
on August 14, 2015
I love when it takes a star wars fan a second to realize this is a boba very backpack. Get tons of compliments and it just looks extremely cool. The only draw back is the plastic on the zipper that says star wars will eventually pop off. But the a string on it and it's good to go.
on February 26, 2016
Fantastic backpack. I've had it for almost a year and it's still going strong. Hold my 15'' Macbook Pro with a plastic case really well. It also holds both a ipad with case and microsoft surface with keyboard well, too.

Tough, sturdy and could withstand stomach digestion, probably.
on March 7, 2016
I've been using this for a few months now, and it's really working out well. My previous backpack, the orange rebel model, was already pulling apart by this point, but the Mandalorian backpack is still in pristine condition. Great for transporting my MacBook plus some gaming books, iPad, Kindle, and my big water bottle. (I keep a small Chewbacca plush in the other side pocket. It's what Fett would have wanted.)