FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Compete against a friend with in-level challenges for rewards and points to be spent to upgrade your character and unlock bonus items.
- Play as your favorite Jedi heroes including Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Mace Windu, and Kit Fisto.
- Slice and dice your way through Separatist droids with your lightsaber and Force powers and use your agility to perform amazing leaps and navigate levels filled with interactivity.
- Turn your enemies into weapons as you commandeer droids and use their unique abilities to blast enemies and solve puzzles as a Jedi.
- Be part of an elite clone trooper squad with unique gameplay that puts firepower at your fingertips.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes lets Star Wars fans young and old live out the sweeping galactic adventures of the Clone Wars. For the first time ever, players can fight as their favorite Jedi and clone troopers from the preeminent animated television series – from familiar faces like Anakin Skywalker to new heroes like Clone Captain Rex. A brand-new storyline, which bridges the gap between season one and two, takes the player on a multi-faceted adventure to stop a mysterious techno assassin’s destructive plot. Built around two-player cooperative action, the accessible controls and family-friendly gameplay bring Star Wars fans across generations together like never before to fight the evil Separatists and restore peace to the galaxy. Experience an all-new and exciting Clone Wars storyline that bridges the gap between season one and two of the TV series as you learn more about the mysterious bounty hunter Cad Bane and hunt down the all-new Skakoan super villain Kul Teska.
Top customer reviews
But other than that, this one is definitely worth playing if you love Star Wars, or you just like the Clone Wars series.
The graphics seem to be far below par (compared to the other SW games), but what makes it even worse is that the controls work (or rather not work) extremely poorly. Example: The "X" button, which controls the jumps, stopped working a few minutes into the game. All things combined it was all but impossible to advance to the next level, according to my son. He tried and tried for two hours, and then said this was the worst PS game ever. Wish I had read more of the other reviews and reconsidered the purchase - it's horrible to know that I gave this game to my kid as a birthday present, and he HATES it. ;-(