Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Star Wars Complete Cross-Sections: The Spacecraft and Vehicles of the Entire Star Wars Saga
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on July 7, 2009
this is a great book and my [...] years old son and husband love it. It goes into details on all the space ships and is very informative. The only drawback is that it is such a big book. My son wanted to bring it with him to grandma's house but it just too big of a book to take on the plane.
on January 17, 2008
I bought this and another Star Wars dictionary to encourage a reluctant boy reader. It has had the desired effect with him spending hours poring over the pictures and text. Suits his love of mechanical and engineering. Couldn't recommend the quality of the book more highly.
on January 16, 2011
At last all of the fantastic Star Wars Cross Sections books in one volume. It is great as all of the other books are worn out from constant reading by the kids in my classroom. Might have to buy another one for home. A must have for your Star Wars collection!
on February 7, 2010
I ordered this book as a collection item, and it fits right in. Nicely detailed pics, and specs for just about every Star Wars vehicle from all six films. A must have for any Star Wars collector, or fanboy (or girl).
on January 18, 2008
I got this for my son for Christmas...I think it was the hit of all the presents. He reads it every day. It is loaded with EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Star Wars! Way worth the money. Don't miss out on this one.
on December 22, 2010
My 7 yr. old gr-grandson loves Star Wars and has his bedroom crammed with books and toys based on this classic. I like to encourage his interest because it broadens his vocabulary and joy of reading.
on September 29, 2008
My son was so excited to get this book. It's all he's talked about for the last three months. I recommend it for all Star Wars fans. It's a beautiful book and a great value on Amazon.
on April 16, 2015
I liked this book because I enjoyed speculating on the tactical value of each piece of equipment and on their weak points/weaponry. Plus it was cool to see how the stuff worked.
on August 21, 2010
Comprehensive guide to craft in the Star Wars film universe, just wish they add the locations and had also done the suits and weapons in the saga as cross sections as well
on January 15, 2014
Well, this was a gift but I was there when he opened it and he was thrilled. However, the little guy is 9 years old and I think an older person would appreciate it more.