Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by NERD Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,380 reviews(1 star). See all 6,559 reviews
on February 26, 2015
The discs that were included worked fine. BUT it was missing the disk for Episode 6...the final episode. I THOUGHT it was a brand new box of discs. Apparently not.
on November 10, 2015
BEWARE. You may not get the Star Wars Set advertised. I received ASIN: B015AJOKFG, with box art showing Darth Vadar holding his light saber. This is NOT the set that has Anakin walking on Tatooine with the art work inside. This has now happened twice.
33 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 3, 2016
The movies are good but all my discs were freezing and skipping. So in that case I'm very disappointed in the quality of the product that was sent to me.
11 comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 22, 2016
I have only made it to the third movie before deciding to return them. The first and third movie were scratched and skipped every couple of minutes. There were scenes missing as well. I am extremely disappointed.
on June 20, 2016
It freezes up. I didn't want to believe it,but it was a waste.
on December 3, 2015
The sound track was slightly off so the dialog did not match the lips. Very annoying!
on September 8, 2016
missing a DVD.
on June 25, 2016
I wish I could review these after watching the entire set, but at least one of the DVDs do not work (2nd) at all. It stinks because it was a Father's Day gift that my daughter picked out to enjoy with daddy. They started in chronological order and were only able to watch the first one. We've tried it on several players. The others appear to start but then stop. I'm going to try those on another player as well.
on March 26, 2016
We just recently tried to play disk 5 Empire Strikes for the first time and did not work! Very disappointed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 1, 2015
I own these movies now, and I paid 90 bucks for them, but I can't download them except on a few "supported devices"? Thanks, but there are a lot of folks with computers and Android phones who would like to get what they paid for. I will be going to Google Play next time.