|Fits as expected||
Star Wars Rubie's Costume Men's Collectors Edition Fighter Helmet
|Price:||$89.86 & FREE Shipping.Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$35.14 (28%)|
$3.77 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- 100% Synthetic
- Hand Wash
- Imperial Tie-Fighter costume helmet
- Black Stormtrooper design with Imperial Navy markings
- Star Wars costume merchandise from Rubies is officially licensed by Lucasfilms Ltd
- One size fits most teens and adults
- Witches to wenches to vampires to vagrants, from Graceland to galaxies far, far away, Rubies is sure to offer the seasonal items to inspire and entertain any time of year
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The size of a small moon, the Galactic Empire's Death Star super station holds 7000 TIE fighters. With only a small group of ships from the Rebel Alliance attacking the stations, only a fraction of the TIE fighter pilots have been scrambled to their ships. As they don their protective helmets, little do they know this will be their final battle. With costumes designed for toddlers through plus size adults, Rubies has spared no effort to bring their customers the largest collection of licensed and traditional costumes, accessories and novelty decor items available anywhere. Whether for Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, or just play time - Rubies has you covered Family owned and family operated, Rubies has always focused on bringing your family the costumes items you really want from all over the world. From their 2-million square foot facility in New York City Rubies works every day to be an innovator in both manufacturing and design of scary, funny, historical, and mythical ensembles and costume replicas. So from witches to wenches to vampires to vagrants, from Graceland to galaxies far, far away, Rubies is sure to offer the seasonal items to inspire and entertain any time of year.
- Average Customer Review:
Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 3 ans
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- This helmet is fine for general costuming
- looks fine from far away
- interior padding is fine but does not keep the helmet secure if you don't keep your head level (see pics)
- significant deformation in the overall mold especially in the back and bottom (see pics)
- interior casting has a considerable amount of drip marks (see pics)
- exterior surface finish has a lot of undulations and pit marks (see pics)