|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$13.01 (57%)|
- 100% Polyurethane
- Hand Wash
- 0.25" high
- 8" wide
- One pair of Darth Vader gloves, also called gauntlets
- Officially licensed Star Wars costume accessory
Other Sellers on Amazon
Customers who bought this item also bought
It is the details that make a costume stand out - and when it comes to star wars, rubies costume company is your source for licensed costumes and accessories. In fact, since 1950 rubies has been creating costume, accessory, and decor items for a fun halloween or any dress-up occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0096IZCDM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 28, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Yes, they are cheap vinyl, but no so cheap they'll rip. Yes, they run a tad small. Yes the fingers are a bit short and the tips are sewn a bit funky. It's fine though. I'm thrilled at not having to buy a $100 pair of leather biker gantlets to complete my Porkins costume.*
FYI - I am normally a size Men's L in gloves and these are snug, but wearable. Much looser and I would not like the look. Much tighter and I'd fear rippage. The thumb attachment is a bit awkward so your thumb cannot splay out quite enough, at least not without stretching the pleather, but it does not feel like it'll split or rip. As far as how that looks? Who cares. You are wearing this at Halloween, people. They are just fine.
If you wear XL or XXL men's gloves, definitely look elsewhere. These are going to burst when you put them on. All others, should be fine up to a Men's Large (XL) or Women's Extra Large (XL).
* I bough these for a Porkins costume. They are almost a perfect match for the Star Wars rebel X-wing fighter pilot gloves. They are sold as Vader gloves - and would be great as that - but they are also great for other uses.
I don't know where they got the product photo that's featured here, but the ones I received do NOT look the same. The stitching is all straight (no V shape on the cuff) and there is no ridge across the knuckles. I'm very disappointed and, either I received the wrong gloves, or the wrong ones are being falsely advertised here.
I considered giving them more than one star because I'm sure they will work fine for most people, but I cannot in good conscience give anything more than one star when the product that is delivered is inferior to the one being advertised.
I have no idea how long they'll last, but since I won't be wearing them all that much, I expect them to do the job. No problem with the purchase, everything was great.