Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Star Wars Darth Vader Toaster
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Add this toaster shaped as Darth Vader helmet to your Star Wars collection!
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Compact Two-Slice Toaster with Cool-Touch Housing Reheat, Defrost, and Quick Stop Function
- Automatic Manual Switch-Off
- Officially Licensed with Removable Crumb Tray for Easy Cleaning and 110-120V 60Hz 570-680W Power Supply
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Star Wars Darth Vader Toaster
Darth Vader Toaster B00JFFH1NA
|Shipping||$12.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PetsToys and More||Home Life Organized||DeltaToast USA||Wespotpourii|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 8 x 13 in||8.4 x 12 x 10.7 in||1.69 x 6.1 x 5.43 in||9.5 x 13 x 8.75 in|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Stainless Steel||metal|
May The Toast Be With You! A must have for any true sci-fi, Star Wars fan. This is a unique design that is sure to impress the slightest of Star Wars fans. The exterior features the likeness of the iconic villain Darth Vader. But that's not all; the toaster burns "Star Wars" logo on to each side of the bread. This appliance is an impressive addition to any fan's kitchen. Like your toast on the darker side? A handy dial provides temperature adjustment. Measuring a hefty 12" X 10.7" X 8.4"and weighing in at 4.1 lbs. of mystery and menace, the imposing presence of Darth Vader will help eaters start their day feeling ready to take over the planet, and anything else that might get in their way. Power Supply: 120V~, 60HZ, 650W
Top Customer Reviews
But how does it work as an actual toaster? Well, the problem is that the slots are actually really short so if all you Toast are English Muffins or regular Franz bread, you are going to be fine but if you toast any bread that is slightly longer than normal, it is not going to fit in here. This is strange to me and also very annoying. Also annoying is that the picture shows the Star Wars Logo beautifully on the toast. Well, as my wife said, "This logo is lame and you can hardly see it!" It's true. We tried toasting all kids of stuff and the Star Wars Logo was barely seen at all. We tried all different settings and no change. So you can see it very lightly, but it's LAME. This item would be a lot better if it just didn't promise the Star Wars logo and had a longer slot for bread.
Cool item as a gag but not as your everyday toaster unless you are feeding squirrels in the neighborhood. Even though my wife bought it for me, she replaced it back with our old toaster now this sits in the closet. The Force is only partially with this one.
The metal rack that holds your toast is too small, so thin bread or waffles will slip off and get stuck between the rack and side of the toaster. The toast then sticks to the side and has to be dug out.
The bottom of the toaster doesn't open up for cleaning. There's a small slide out tray that gets the small crumbs, but any large pieces that result from the toast being stuck won't come out unless you disassemble the toaster.
1) The toast is evenly browned, so there is no dark side.
2) Buttering the toast with a light sabre is no laughing matter - I'm typing this now with the stubs left where my fingers used to be.
3) There is a small but significant vent at the rear of the toaster, and if you have the misfortune to drop a crumb in it, the toaster will explode and you'll be left with a smouldering mass of black plastic speckled toast.