Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Regulating thermostat and weighted lid ensure perfect and even browning
- Five temperature settings let you make waffles tender and golden or brown and crispy with a turn of the dial
- Also good for eggs, brownies, cakes, quesadillas and can even be used as a sandwich press!
- Dual indicator lights let you know when it's time to pour the batter and when the waffles are ready
- Built from durable stainless steel with coated non-stick waffle plate
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Add fun and a laser focus to your breakfast with this Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker. It makes tasty waffles your way, with five temperature settings that let you make waffles quickly and easily. Whether you like them brown and crispy or tender and golden, the regulated thermostat and weighted lid ensure even heating, while the dual indicator lights make adding batter and removing the finished product easy. More than just a waffle iron, this can also be used to make eggs, brownies, cakes, quesadillas or even as a Death Star sandwich press! And since it stands upright and has cord storage, it won't menace your countertop like the real thing. Stainless steel construction; overall dimensions are 7.88in.L x 3.31in.W x 9.69in.H.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the coolest novelty item. Anytime anyone sees it, or a waffle made from it, they freak out. I gave it to my boyfriend as a holiday present, and he was over the moon. I think this is the perfect present for any Star Wars lover. We use it constantly now. We love to try new recipes. We have made regular waffles, chocolate chip waffles, bacon and cheese waffles, trail mix waffles, and even a mac and cheese waffle...not the best idea. It is so fun to use whenever we have guests.
However, I would not buy it if you are expecting a good waffle maker. It just does not live up to the quality of a regular one. The waffles are often overcooked on one side (the bottom), and under-cooked on the other. It really does become a battle of the dark and light side. If you are just looking for a good waffle maker, buy one at Target for less than half the price.
Personally, the flaws are worth it for our favorite kitchen item!
Despite the waffles being thin, it takes quite a long time for a waffle to be cooked on it. It's also VERY easy to put too much batter onto the iron and make a huge mess, with batter that drips down inside the machine.
The lid isn't very heavy (despite the description saying it's a weighted lid) and I found I had to put something heavy on top to keep the top plate from rising too much once the waffle (finally) starts to cook.
After a few uses, I had to disassemble it to clean the batter out from inside the maker and I wound up breaking some of the plastic molded pieces trying to re-assemble the unit. A very cheap design and you need to be careful not to put too much batter in this maker.