Star Wars: Imperial Assault - The Bespin Gambit Campaign
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 10 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.75 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Journey to Cloud City with a new expansion for Imperial Assault
- Take your spies and undercover operatives to the next level with an entirely new mini-campaign
- New skirmish missions challenge you to adapt your strike team to changing situations
- Iconic characters like Bossk and Lando Calrissian enter the game for the first time
- Contains two hero figures, three Ugnaught Tinkerer figures, and six Wing Guard figures
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
""You truly belong here with us, among the clouds." -Lando Calrissian, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Not every battle is fought between legions of troops or flights of Starfighters. Some battles are fought with information, secrets, and covert operations, pitting the bravest Rebel Spies against the terrifying Imperial Security Bureau. Now, you can bring this shadow war to your games of Imperial Assault with The Bespin Gambit expansion! In The Bespin Gambit, you'll find a wealth of new content to take your campaigns and skirmishes into the ritzy hotels and industrial underworks of Cloud City. Iconic characters like Bossk and Lando Calrissian join the game for the first time, gorgeous new map tiles portray some of the most memorable Cloud City locations, while new companions and a new condition change the flow every game. With two new Rebel heroes, one new Imperial class, new Mercenaries figure groups, a new mini-campaign, and a new focus on your Spy characters, The Bespin Gambit offers an indispensable bonus to every Imperial Assault player.".
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It does need the base campaign, it is not stand alone