Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 142 reviews
VINE VOICEon July 9, 2013
After watching (and loving) the LEGO Batman - DC Super Heroes Unite movie, I HAD to buy the Star Wars LEGO movies, too. They're little gems that I wasn't previously aware of. They have all of my favorite characters with their familiar personalities, yet they poke fun at them as well. They're equally fun for children and adults with inside jokes (a LEGO George Lucas stops by to chastise Darth Vader, Jar Jar Binks gets blown up, etc.).

After watching the LEGO Batman movie, though, I was surprised that this Star Wars LEGO "movie" was only 22 minutes. However, if you watch all of the extras, you get about an hour's worth of programming, so it's still worth the price. The extra animated shorts with Star Wars LEGO characters are equally entertaining. There are two "Star Wars in 2 Minutes" shorts. One squeezes the first trilogy into 2 minutes, and the second squeezes the second trilogy into 2 minutes. Also included are "The Quest for R2-D2" and "Bombad Bounty" animated shorts. The second features everyone's favorite love-him-or-hate-him Gungan, Jar Jar Binks, being chased by Boba Fett.

I look forward to many more LEGO character movies featuring well-known characters that poke fun at themselves.
Enthusiast: Star Warson September 27, 2015
a lot of fun! Lego humor and Star Wars definitely go together to make a video that is suitable for children of all ages. I have all of the Lego Star Wars videos in my collection and they are a lot of fun to watch. Look out of lots of in-jokes in the backgrounds.
on February 26, 2015
I watched both the blu and the dvd to make a comparison and I think there was an upgrade with the blu. For this price (8.99) it is definitely worth upgrading. As for the movie, I laughed all the way through it. And my grandchildren are too 'grown-up' to watch it, so this is just for me. I have been a fan of Star Wars since its first movie in 1977, and the references to all the movies is a real treat. I actually watched it three times.
on March 22, 2017
funny movie
on January 18, 2016
Love everything Lego! Our boy and girls love it! 3, 5, and 7 years old.
on December 27, 2016
Bought this for my grand kids who are Star Wars Fans and LEGO users. The plot lines are easy for even my 6 year-old grandson to understand and enjoy, even some of the humor woven into the story. I know they will watch this over and over.
on August 20, 2015
My kids have hit the Lego phase and my husband is desperately trying to get them to love Star Wars so I thought this would be perfect. It is a cute story and visually looks very good. My only complaint is that it is only a little over 20 minutes. Overall another good addition to the Star Wars universe.
on December 7, 2015
My son LOVES star wars, but I felt was too young to see that actual movies. So, these lego movies have been a nice alternative. He can get his star wars fix, and I do not have to be concerned about what he is seeing. Really do enjoy watching these with him.
on May 29, 2013
Are you a fan of Star Wars? A fan of Lego? If either or especially if both, then this is a must purchase for you. When I first saw this air on television, my girlfriend and I (both in our mid-30s) were shocked to find ourselves laughing throughout the entire program. While extremely child friendly, there is enough adult humor to keep everyone entertained. For the price and the sheer amount of enjoyment you will take from this, it would almost be a crime to not have it as a part of your Star Wars collection.
on January 30, 2017
this was good. my only complaint that it is one episode on the whole disc. the price isn't worth it, but I gave it 5 stars because we enjoyed it.