Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on June 30, 2016
I ordered this shirt with much enthusiasm, only to be TERRIBLY disappointed by the product. Not only was the item NOT the correct color (ordered Black, but received Blue), but the quality of the print was absolutely abhorrent! It looks like someone took a low resolution photo with their phone from the year 2000 and resized it to use as an "iron-on" transfer. In fact, I'm almost entirely positive that it WAS made with an "iron-on" sticker, due to the texture, low quality of the graphic, and apparent material used to adhere it to the fabric.
This kind of dishonesty is unacceptable!
For anyone looking to purchase this product, I advise contacting the seller BEFORE ordering, and confirming the quality (or lack-thereof) in order to save yourself the disappointment and waste of money.
As for me, I now have a new shop-towel..... :(
on May 25, 2017
Horrible quality. I ordered medium and they sent small. The graphic doesn't look at all like in the picture, it's a very low resolution/quality version of the graphic, you can barely even read the words. The material is not 100% cotton as it says in the description, it's some very cheap fabric. I asked for a refund, still waiting for a response. I had ordered this shirt before from a different vendor on Amazon and the shirt was pretty cool, but this shirt is not at all like the one I had ordered before.
on December 15, 2014
I love the design, the fabric it's lightweight and nice but it runs a bit large. I read the reviews and I listened to them and went a size bigger than my usual L, ordered XL and after washing it it shirks a bit but still runs large. the other thing is that the difference between a L and a XL are HUUGE! and XL it considerably bigger than a L. I have a L from this same brand and fits way too small and the XL feels like 2 sizes bigger at least. So L it's too small and XL too big... No middle point. The sleeves are also HUGE! I don't have skinny arms and I think i could fit both of them in one sleeve. Such a pity that the sizes are so weird.
on September 12, 2015
Bought this shirt to replace some of my older Star Wars shirts. I'm 5'5" with DD bust and broad (for a girl) shoulders. So I got a large this king it would fit in the bust. It's tight around the bust and is sewn together using a tube style trunk (as opposed to stitching down the sides) so it's not very fitted. I'll be using some of the excess fabric from the bottom to alter it better to my shape.

The cotton fabric is also heavy. If the weather is too hot summer, I avoid wearing this shirt.
on November 26, 2015
A very cool tshirt. Seems to fit according to size. My only gripe is in the details describing the schematic under the drawing - it says it's a drawing of Darth Vader's light saber. You Star Wars faithful please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is a drawing of Anakin Skywalker's light saber. Even so I love this tshirt!
review image
on June 26, 2014
I have the Millennium Falcon schematic shirt(From Target) and the Tie Fighter Schematic shirt(Amazon), and I always get alot of comments when out and about or down at Star Wars Weekends at Disney. I Figured this shirt would be a good addition to my collection.

I ordered a XL and the shirt was about the right says for an XL, it has shrunk a little bit.

I tend to like my shirts in the thinner retro type cotton fabric and this was similar to that but not quit. Not quite as comfortable as the Millennium Falcon shirt but I would recommend it.
on September 2, 2015
Good quality fabric, great looks. After 3 machine washes I think the graphics will not hold for long, it's an amazing shirt and I planned on using it frequently but now I'm going to use it less often. It looks it will last a year with moderate use.
on December 26, 2016
This was an awful purchase. When received the shirt I ordered a 4xl for my husband and it came to me as an XL. Very upset. The color of the shirt isn't navy it's a light blue with different fabric. The fabric is a nylon (silky) type. The complete opposite of what the picture is shown. Very upset at the product. I have 1 star because I had too, it deserves a 0.
on June 14, 2017
Bought as a gift.
on March 17, 2017
Bought this as a gift. What a disappointment! It took almost a month to get here. Graphics are not good. Materials not great either. Maybe expectations were too high?!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.