|Screen Size||17 inches|
Star Wars Boba Fett Mandalorian Suit Up Laptop Backpack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Officially Licensed
- Padded Adjustable Should Straps
- Includes Laptop Pocket and Plenty of Pockets.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Star Wars is the most famous story in the galaxy! It has become the ultimate in sci-fi fantasy and second to none in popularity. With time fans will gravitate to either the the jedi force or the dark side. This backpack is designed after Boba Fett. Carry your stuff in this awesome suit up laptop backpack.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. More pockets than a kangaroo nursery.
2. Quality zippers and velcro closures.
3. Bold colors with stylistic "paint marring" detail.
4. Good quality patches.
5. Body contoured shoulder straps with medium thickness padding.
6. Clever design for the interior complete with additional pockets inside.
7. Additional d-rings that I will be using to secure the pack to my motorcycle's rear seat.
Negatives do exist though,
1. The bottom of the pack is not triple stitched, so it will wear out faster than more carefully constructed (read expensive) packs.
2. The front brown pockets are not shipped filled, so they arrive crushed. hopefully I can restore their shape.
3. The top zipper is not well thought out, it is difficult to close, and because you must fully open the zippers to use the main compartment, the zipper issue cannot be avoided. You can however utilize less instinctual closing methods (angles and other techniques) to get it closed.
4. The yellow side pockets are ridiculously tiny.
I'm glad that I this pack, it will serve me well until the bottom gives out, and since I'm careful with my things, that should be quite a long time.
**UPDATE** Third day of using the bag and I already have a catastrophic tear in the pack, it occurred while closing the main flap, and is due to weak reinforcement of stitching. see picture for details. I'm sad, and probably not going to repurchase the same model.
**UPDATE** Upon closer examination of the backpack, I've figured out why the stitching failed. The stitching gave out because there wasn't any in a 3inch area. This was a manufacturing error and likewise I do recommend this pack, If you can get a properly made one.
This is a skinnier backpack (not very wide) and there is no padding on the bottom. Those are the only cons I found. The flat laptop pocket just fits my 15"x10" HP x360, but it won't let the laptop fall all the way to the bottom (maybe why there's no bottom padding?). No dedicated bottle pocket but the side flap pockets will fit up to a 28 oz Gatorade if you leave the flaps up. Zippers are smooth and sturdy. Main zipper needs a bit getting used to due to the shape of the opening. You need to open it all the way to remove your laptop. There are also a few pieces of light duty molle straps. Shoulder straps are comfy and adjust easily. Vented mesh back. Hand loop is not padded but strong enough to hold a fully stuffed bag.
Main compartment pockets (front to back):
Wide mesh pocket
2 organizer pockets, 1 is fleece lined
2 pen loops on either side of organizer pockets
Fleece lined padded tablet holder
Padded flat laptop holder
Zipper mesh pocket under main flap
Outside pockets (top to bottom then on sides):
2 zipper flat pockets on main flap 8"x4"
1 flat zipper and 1 larger zipper pocket 8"x5.5"
3 brown pleather Velcro flap pockets 4"x2.5"
2 yellow zipper side pockets 4.5"x3"
2 flap side pockets 7"x5.5"
2 flat zipper pockets 6"x5" (outside of flap pockets)
Extremely disappointing. At $30 it would be a 3 star bag, at $80...... I had been wanting this bag for years and was really excited for it to show up. I returned it and kept the OGIO. At least now I know that this price point is just licensing and not build quality.
So if you actually need to rely on it for work, school or travel and need it to last the school year or just a few months, look elsewhere.
Warning: it ships flat! I stuffed the little outside pockets with wrapping tissue for the yellow ones and bubble wrap for the "leather" ones to get them into shape. This is not a fault of Amazon, as it arrived this way still in a sealed plastic bag from the manufacturer. Just know, some of the little pockets may arrive slightly crushed. Also, the little yellow side pockets are near impossible to zip closed if they're completely empty.
Top international reviews
Get good comments everywhere I go!
Absolutely didn't sacrifice quality for design but still manages to look amazing.
All round perfect bag for any starwars fan who wants a good quality bag as well.
El diseño está muy logrado y los materiales son de calidad.