Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 28, 2013
Had bad luck because the size runs somewhat small. Nevertheless gave it 5 stars because that doesn't take away the fact that the design is awesome! Great quality t-shirt. Will buy on a larger size in the future. Any Star Wars fan must have. ;)
on April 7, 2014
T-Shirt material is fine however, the screen print ripped down the middle after the first wash (by hand). Length of rip is about 8 cm. (love the picture).

Purchases an other Star Wars Tee-shirt - had no problems.
on January 27, 2016
Great product. Prompt delivery. Thank you!
on April 25, 2015
Got a Medium for a guy friend. It was more like a Large. I followed online instructions on how to shrink t-shirts by hand washing it in hot water and sticking it in the dryer on high, and it only shrunk in the neck, arms, and a little bit in body. Gave it to my friend, and he still found it rather large, but liked it anyway.
on October 24, 2016
Awesome screen print. Hold up to washing. Husband
Loves it and wears it often. He gets tone of compliments on it. True to size (what you would wear in a Hanes shirt)
on April 12, 2015
I got this for my husband and he really likes it. It's a good conversation starter everyone seems to think it's pretty funny and asks him where he got it. I wash it on cold turned inside out and the graphic still looks great. It hasn't shrunk and fit pretty true to size.
on May 7, 2013
The size is perfect, the design is brilliant. It's ideal for a Star Wars fan. I bought two of them, one for my fiance for Christmas and one for myself. I couldn't let him have all the fun! It's a great product though, even after several wash and dry cycles, I don't see any deterioration in the print or the dye of the shirt. I think this is going to be a great testament to my nerdiness for a long time to come lol.
on May 29, 2014
My fiance has worn this shirt many times since I purchased it for him. so its been through the washer and dryer a lot and there has been no fading or ripping of the picture on the shirt like some do. Excellent quality, would order again
on July 9, 2014
We saw this shirt at a major theme park in Florida last year. While we liked it we didn't like the price. I was surprised to see it on amazon at such a great price. This t-shirt did not disappoint, the material was much nicer than the one at the theme park. So glad I found it on line.
on March 1, 2014
This shirt looks amazing, the "Get in line" thing is so cool. The material doesnt feel cheap but it doesnt feel that good either. I already washed it and it didnt shrink so thats good. However be careful with the size cause I ordered a Large and it looks XL for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.