Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 22, 2016
I don't usually leave feedback but felt in that situation it is warranted.

I like this windows sticker, I did find two issues, the initial installation was fine. Applied with out issue. Remove the clear face off the dis-cut sticker was another issue. The sticky on the clear face seems too strong. It would constantly pull the die-cut image off the windows surface. Even though the initial installation was flat without bubbles, the constant pull from the heavy back clear facing bubbled the dir-cut image and even tore the image in places.

Putting this sticker on takes patiences and perseverance.
on September 29, 2014
I just bought this and so far I am satisfied. It hasn't been through any hurricanes yet, so I can't say much for the durability, but applying it was easy enough. NOTE: When peeling off the square sticker, peel it from the bottom on up. When I was peeling it off I did it from the top down and the top of the light-saber in the center kept sticking to the square sticker and wouldn't come off quite right. Otherwise if you're careful it should go on okay.
4 people found this helpful
on May 27, 2016
I'm officially a returning customer.
I like these decals so much that whenever I get a new car, laptop, server, etc, I buy a new decal and stick it on.
The product goes on well, it doesn't age like some stickers do, it tolerates the heat and cold quite well and it doesn't have a tendency to flake off like you see most window decals.
As long as I can buy these decals I will.
on June 3, 2013
Cheap price, got here fast, no instructions. To apply it, clean and dry the surface, peel the paper backing off, then apply the decal while still attached to the clear sticker paper. I folded over a corner of the clear plastic before I stuck it on. Then smooth out and press firmly over the white decal. Then slowly peel back, at a sharp angle, the clear backing, while making sure that the white decal stays on the surface. Once the plastic is off, go over the whole decal to make sure it is firmly applied. We will see how well it holds up...
on November 19, 2016
Show of that you are a true Star Wars geek with these great Jedi Order decals!!! They are easy to apply and have remained well adhered to my car for the last several months. The instructions for installation were clear but really not needed if you have applied this type of decal before.
on January 21, 2016
This is very easy to adhere to your vehicle. It doesn't seem like it will come off at all, as some decals do. I love the style, and the Logo gets a lot of attention. So glad that it is made well, and plan on it staying put for many years. The corners are not peeling at all.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I love the design, but honestly the way these are made are a nuisance to put on. It takes way longer than the average bumper sticker or sticker and I've had them peel off in the past. They do LOOK great though.
on March 24, 2018
Looks nice. High quality. Square--you have to cut it if you want it to look good.
on January 29, 2012
I wanted a Star Wars logo that wouldn't be immediately obvious to the general public but would be recognizable to the Star Wars fan. I chose this Jedi Order logo for my minivan. It looks great -- just the right size, not too big, not too small. The instructions were straight forward. I taped it to the window, removed the backing and then rubbed. I used a coin. There's always the fear that part of it won't make it on, so I rubbed well and everything came out perfectly. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on December 3, 2015
The logo is good but the material is not what I was expecting and seems flimsy. It is a whole circle sticker. The clear parts of vinyl makes it distorted to look through your window. If you are looking for the symbol cut out of thick vinyl, this is not the sticker you are looking for. ;)
3 people found this helpful